VIEWSONICÂ® BRINGS COST-EFFECTIVE 3D PROJECTION TO LIFE
PGD-150 3D glasses complete ViewSonic's 3D Ready projector line
WALNUT, Calif., April 12, 2010 - ViewSonicÂ® Corp., a leading global provider of computing, consumer electronics and communications solutions, today announced the launch of its own PGD-150 Active Stereographic 3D shutter glasses. Designed to work in tandem with ViewSonic's DLPÂ® LinkÂ™ 120Hz / 3D Ready projectors , these unique glasses provide an immersive 3D experience ideal for use at home or in the classroom.
"From our 3D Ready projectors to desktop displays, ViewSonic has been among the first to offer solutions in this space. When paired with our DLP Link 120Hz / 3D Ready projectors, our new PGD-150 glasses provide users a truly immersive experience," said Erik Willey, director of projector product marketing for ViewSonic. "We are excited to help open new worlds of viewing possibilities and put 3D within reach for a wider sector of the population - whether for work, entertainment or learning."
For teachers looking to make the educational experience more engaging for their students, or home users hoping to bring cinema-quality 3D experiences into their media rooms, ViewSonic's PGD-150 Active Stereographic shutter glasses offer a bold new approach. Boasting a 50ft effective use distance for maximum flexibility and active shutter glass design for a blur-free 3D experience, these glasses work perfectly in tandem with large scale presentations or solo media viewing. The PGD-150's sharp 1000:1 contrast and TN Type LCD shutter ensures each vibrant 3D image is displayed with perfect clarity.
Molded in durable plastic, the ViewSonic PGD-150 Active Stereographic 3D shutter glasses feature a ruggedized water- and dust-proof design and operate with long lasting lithium batteries for up to 70 hours of usage before replacement.
ViewSonic's PGD-150 Active Stereographic 3D shutter glasses are currently available for an ESP of $99.
ViewSonicÂ® Corporation is a leading global provider of computing, consumer electronics and communications solutions. ViewSonic develops, markets and supports a broad range of innovative products, including LCD TVs, computers, LCD monitors, projectors, digital photo frames, digital signage displays and digital media players. For further information, please contact ViewSonic Corporation at 800.888.8583 or 909.444.8888; or visit viewsonic.com.
Latest News Posts
- 124 Switch games require paid subscription to play online
- Telltale Games shuts down, future games likely cancelled
- Capcom sell limited-edition classic Mega Man 2/X cartridges
- Intel increases 905P Optane SSD capacities to 1.5TB
- Soulcalibur VI trailer reveals Raphael, Prelude to Madness
- ASUS Garage Mod AIO Gaming Rig: 8700K TITAN X 3440x1440
- DLink HD Wi-Fi Camera 8300LH Review
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games