Leadtek Brings WinFast Killer Xeno Pro Gaming Network Cards to Online Gamers
Leadtek Research Inc., known globally for its extreme visual graphics technology development, today revealed the latest WinFast Killer Xeno Pro, the only network card designed to provide smoother, more responsive online game play. Leadtek will distribute the WinFast Killer Xeno Pro through online and retail channels in Taiwan, Korea and Japan, improving the competitiveness of millions of online gamers.
The WinFast Killer Xeno Pro gaming network card delivers superior online performance by putting intelligent networking technology inside gamers' PCs. Its dedicated Network Processing Unit (NPU) and innovative architecture offload network traffic, bypassing the Microsoft Windows networking stack and prioritizing competing bandwidth demands from applications such as Web browsing, music streaming, software downloads and voice chat. Its Game Detect technology identifies, prioritizes and accelerates game traffic, giving players a competitive edge in the latest online games, from shooters to MMOs. Intelligent Bandwidth Control keeps the game running smoothly and lets you allocate bandwidth to other applications so you can do more while you game.
Demand for the WinFast Killer Xeno Pro has been fueled by continued growth in the worldwide video game market. "The WinFast Killer Xeno Pro appeals to gamers at every level of expertise and all players benefit from its plug-and-play installation, which gets them into the game with minimum downtime. Competitive gamers appreciate the ability to adjust performance using Intelligent Bandwidth Control. We anticipate strong demand for this powerful and innovative networking technology," said K.S. Lu, CEO of Leadtek.
Online gamers depend on their network connection. Their network card shouldn't be an afterthought. Lab tests show that the WinFast Killer Xeno Pro significantly accelerates online games, giving players a crucial advantage in today's demanding online gaming environments.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit