HighPoint is Now VMware Certified I/O Partner for Virtualization Platforms
Milpitas, CA - March 1, 2010, HighPoint Technologies is announcing that it's SAS/SATA RAID host adapters are ready for virtualization platforms. The RocketRAID 4300 SAS/SATA Series RAID host adapters are now VMware Ready Certified for ESX 4.0. VMware ESX provides the foundation for building and managing a virtualized IT infrastructure. RocketRAID series customers will benefit from the cost effectiveness and flexibility enabled by storage virtualization environments.
The RocketRAID 4300 series are SAS/SATA 3Gb/s RAID host adapters. They provide internal or external connectivity and support 4 to 8 SAS/ SATA hard drives. The series is powered by Intel's premier IOP348 I/O Processor at 1.2GHz and have up to 512MB of onboard cache memory. An optional battery backup unit protects the integrity of the cache data by proving backup power during power outages. A universal RAID management suite manages and monitors storage using a web GUI utility, CLI (Command Line Interface) or in the host adapter BIOS.
Passing the extensive VMware-specified testing and receiving certification helps ensure that RocketRAID 4300 SAS/SATA RAID host adapter series makes best use of VMware technology and is ready for deployment in customer environments.
Users can download the most up to date RocketRAID series Firmware, Driver and In-bandwidth management utilities; for free on the HighPoint website at http://www.highpoint-tech.com/USA_new/rr4300_download.htm
Latest News Posts
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- COLORFUL's new CGU 2018 eSports event might include PUBG
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series