HighPoint is Now VMware Certified I/O Partner for Virtualization Platforms
Milpitas, CA - March 1, 2010, HighPoint Technologies is announcing that it's SAS/SATA RAID host adapters are ready for virtualization platforms. The RocketRAID 4300 SAS/SATA Series RAID host adapters are now VMware Ready Certified for ESX 4.0. VMware ESX provides the foundation for building and managing a virtualized IT infrastructure. RocketRAID series customers will benefit from the cost effectiveness and flexibility enabled by storage virtualization environments.
The RocketRAID 4300 series are SAS/SATA 3Gb/s RAID host adapters. They provide internal or external connectivity and support 4 to 8 SAS/ SATA hard drives. The series is powered by Intel's premier IOP348 I/O Processor at 1.2GHz and have up to 512MB of onboard cache memory. An optional battery backup unit protects the integrity of the cache data by proving backup power during power outages. A universal RAID management suite manages and monitors storage using a web GUI utility, CLI (Command Line Interface) or in the host adapter BIOS.
Passing the extensive VMware-specified testing and receiving certification helps ensure that RocketRAID 4300 SAS/SATA RAID host adapter series makes best use of VMware technology and is ready for deployment in customer environments.
Users can download the most up to date RocketRAID series Firmware, Driver and In-bandwidth management utilities; for free on the HighPoint website at http://www.highpoint-tech.com/USA_new/rr4300_download.htm
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- ZOTAC unleashes GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ArcticStorm Mini
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz