ASUS Z7S Workstation Motherboard Garners Intel Innovation Award
Integrating Dual CPU Performance with Compact Size for Work Efficiency
Taipei, Taiwan, September 2, 2008 - ASUS, producer of top-notch server equipment, today announced that the ASUS Z7S WS workstation motherboard has been conferred an Innovation Award from Intel. This revolutionary motherboard caters to users who require a platform with robust performance and high speeds; as well as superb expansion slot interface support.
"ASUS has designed a high-performing and power-efficient foundation for Intel® Xeon® processor-based workstation systems with the Z7S WS," said Dylan Larson, Director of Platform Technology Marketing for Intel's Server Platform Group. "Intel is pleased to recognize ASUS for their innovation excellence".
This innovative motherboard is equipped with dual socket 771 and utilizes the latest Intel® 5400 chipset for robust performance. It comes in a compact CEB form factor-allowing users to enjoy convenient slot expansion and fast, reliable work efficiency.
The Z7S WS is well equipped with dual CPU sockets, 6 FB-DIMMs, and rich I/O options, while still fitting into the compact CEB form factor (12" x 10.5")-allowing users to build up a small and compact whilst extremely powerful workstation system.
Enhanced Cooling Solutions for Stable Operations
The Z7S WS' particular heat-pipe design increases durability, component lifespans and enhances thermal capacity - producing less heat than traditional heat sink designs and in turn providing highly efficient operations and enhanced stability during operation. Furthermore, the optional ASUS Patented MemCool Kit maximizes Fully-buffered DIMM performance by eliminating the potential risk of system memory throttling from over-temperature; as well as minimizing the system integration effort of SI for thermal & acoustic solutions.
Latest News Posts
- Crytek starts sign-ups for Hunt: Showdown closed Alpha
- Windows 10 updates fix bricked AMD-powered PCs
- Activision CEO to leave company
- AI could one day fuel in-game microtransactions
- Playground Games making new Fable, sources say
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series