ASUS Z7S Workstation Motherboard Garners Intel Innovation Award
Integrating Dual CPU Performance with Compact Size for Work Efficiency
Taipei, Taiwan, September 2, 2008 - ASUS, producer of top-notch server equipment, today announced that the ASUS Z7S WS workstation motherboard has been conferred an Innovation Award from Intel. This revolutionary motherboard caters to users who require a platform with robust performance and high speeds; as well as superb expansion slot interface support.
"ASUS has designed a high-performing and power-efficient foundation for Intel® Xeon® processor-based workstation systems with the Z7S WS," said Dylan Larson, Director of Platform Technology Marketing for Intel's Server Platform Group. "Intel is pleased to recognize ASUS for their innovation excellence".
This innovative motherboard is equipped with dual socket 771 and utilizes the latest Intel® 5400 chipset for robust performance. It comes in a compact CEB form factor-allowing users to enjoy convenient slot expansion and fast, reliable work efficiency.
The Z7S WS is well equipped with dual CPU sockets, 6 FB-DIMMs, and rich I/O options, while still fitting into the compact CEB form factor (12" x 10.5")-allowing users to build up a small and compact whilst extremely powerful workstation system.
Enhanced Cooling Solutions for Stable Operations
The Z7S WS' particular heat-pipe design increases durability, component lifespans and enhances thermal capacity - producing less heat than traditional heat sink designs and in turn providing highly efficient operations and enhanced stability during operation. Furthermore, the optional ASUS Patented MemCool Kit maximizes Fully-buffered DIMM performance by eliminating the potential risk of system memory throttling from over-temperature; as well as minimizing the system integration effort of SI for thermal & acoustic solutions.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard