ASUS Z7S Workstation Motherboard Garners Intel Innovation Award
Integrating Dual CPU Performance with Compact Size for Work Efficiency
Taipei, Taiwan, September 2, 2008 - ASUS, producer of top-notch server equipment, today announced that the ASUS Z7S WS workstation motherboard has been conferred an Innovation Award from Intel. This revolutionary motherboard caters to users who require a platform with robust performance and high speeds; as well as superb expansion slot interface support.
"ASUS has designed a high-performing and power-efficient foundation for Intel® Xeon® processor-based workstation systems with the Z7S WS," said Dylan Larson, Director of Platform Technology Marketing for Intel's Server Platform Group. "Intel is pleased to recognize ASUS for their innovation excellence".
This innovative motherboard is equipped with dual socket 771 and utilizes the latest Intel® 5400 chipset for robust performance. It comes in a compact CEB form factor-allowing users to enjoy convenient slot expansion and fast, reliable work efficiency.
The Z7S WS is well equipped with dual CPU sockets, 6 FB-DIMMs, and rich I/O options, while still fitting into the compact CEB form factor (12" x 10.5")-allowing users to build up a small and compact whilst extremely powerful workstation system.
Enhanced Cooling Solutions for Stable Operations
The Z7S WS' particular heat-pipe design increases durability, component lifespans and enhances thermal capacity - producing less heat than traditional heat sink designs and in turn providing highly efficient operations and enhanced stability during operation. Furthermore, the optional ASUS Patented MemCool Kit maximizes Fully-buffered DIMM performance by eliminating the potential risk of system memory throttling from over-temperature; as well as minimizing the system integration effort of SI for thermal & acoustic solutions.
Latest News Posts
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Smash Bros. Ultimate/Pokemon: Let's Go to bump Switch sales
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- G-Technology Mobile SSD R Series 1TB Review
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions