OCZ Technology Targets European Enterprise Market with New Solutions at CeBIT 2010 in Hannover, Germany
Company Focuses on Driving Solid State Drive (SSD) Adoption
SAN JOSE, Calif.- March 1, 2010 - OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (OTCBB:OCZT), a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high-reliability memory and flash-based storage as an alternative to hard disk drives, intends to focus on driving solid state drive (SSD) adoption in the European market at CeBIT 2010 to be held March 2-6 2010, at the Hannover Exhibition Center in Hannover, Germany. As a pioneer in the booming SSD sector, OCZ has designed its latest technology to deliver the highest levels of performance for both consumers and enterprise clients. For conference participants interested in viewing OCZ's products, the company will be located in Hall 17, Stand E64.
"There are an increasing number of applications where SSDs are quickly replacing traditional hard drives, including mobile and high-performance computing as well as numerous enterprise environments," commented Alex Mei, CMO at the OCZ Technology Group. "At CeBIT 2010, OCZ continues to expand our robust SSD lineup with the introduction of next-generation solid state storage solutions in an increasingly wide array of interfaces that truly deliver transformational capabilities when addressing the unique challenges of enterprise clients."
OCZ's SSDs not only continue to redefine storage performance, reliability, and power efficiency, but also address a wide range of applications from top-tier data management to personal notebooks. At CeBIT, OCZ will demonstrate how its SSDs can transform businesses still relying on traditional hard drives for storage infrastructures and OEM solutions. Implementing the latest technology, next-generation OCZ SSDs characterized as Vertex LE, Vertex 2, and Agility 2, deliver versatility in the management of all file sizes, and are ideal for customers who place a premium on optimal productivity, low power consumption and total cost of ownership (TCO).
With a proven track record in the design and manufacture of SATA-based solid state drives, OCZ is now addressing the demand for even higher-performing PCI-Express and serial-attached SCSI (SAS) SSDs in the enterprise space, including current options such as the innovative Z-Drive series, which will be showcased in its fourth-generation design. The sophisticated drives feature an innovative, high-performance design to serve the needs of the entire range of large-scale computing environments, from server arrays to the small business.
OCZ remains committed to the enthusiast community and will be demonstrating the cutting-edge Enyo USB 3.0 portable SSD. Geared toward the early adopting power-user, the OCZ Enyo sets the bar high for external storage devices with speeds that are 10 times faster than USB 2.0. Likewise, the latest OCZ power supplies offer industry-leading efficiency and stability to support a wealth of power-hungry components and push high-end systems to the limit.
OCZ's reputation for breakthrough products and leadership in technology development will be proven once again at this year's CeBIT with the company's complete lineup of premium SSDs and high-performance components.
Latest News Posts
- TUNAI teases DRUM, high-res bass enhanced earphones
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower