CyberPower's LAN Mini H2o V2 SFF Gets Super Performance Refresh
with Intel Core i3/i5/i7 CPUs, P55 Chipset, Direct X 11 Graphics
BALDWIN PARK, CA (February 16, 2010) - CyberPower Inc., https://www.cyberpowerpc.com has packed additional power and performance into its compact LAN Mini H2o V2 PC with new updates that feature the latest Intel LGA 1156 Core i3/i5/i7 CPUs with P55 chipset and super-fast and smooth Direct X 11 graphics.
One of the world's smallest and fastest water-cooled PCs can now rival any full-size desktop gaming rig with CyberPower's enhancements. The new LAN Mini H2o V2 measures only 11.25 (L) x 8.75 (W) x 7 (H) inches and weighs under 10 pounds. It is built with LAN gaming in mind.
The system gets a major performance boost from the addition of the unique mini-ITX DFI LANParty MI P55-T36 motherboard, Intel Core i7 turbo-boosted 860 CPU, and ATI's Radeon 5670 video card, which features DirectX 11 graphics and Eyefinity 3-monitor display technology.
The LAN Mini H2o V2 is designed with ABS II CPU Smart upgrade technology. The system is also among the first overclockable mini-ITX gaming rigs. As its name implies, the LAN Mini H2o V2 features Asetek's LCLC water-cooling solution, which fits neatly inside the compact Silverstone SST-SG05 chassis to keep the processor cool and to provide excellent overclocking capabilities.
Other features include 4GBs of DDR3 memory (upgradeable to a maximum of 8GBs), 500GB hard drive, onboard WiFi support, an optional Blu-ray drive, 7.1 Channel HD Audio with Creative X-FI technology, and built-in HDMI port. With these features, the LAN Mini H2o V2 can easily adapt from a compact gaming machine to a home entertainment PC.
The LAN Mini H2o V2 has a base price of $995. You can customize your LAN Mini H2o V2 with hard drives and SSDs options, overclocking friendly Kingston HyperX memory, and other customization and upgrade options available. The system is pre-loaded with Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit to enhance your gaming and multimedia experience. The LAN Mini H2o V2 is now available at CyberPower and is backed by CyberPower's 3-year warranty and lifetime tech support.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. https://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393; Email [email protected].
Latest News Posts
- Google Stadia only works with Pixel phones, Chromecast on TV
- Switch could use Microsoft voice chat technology
- Intel's new Graphics Command Center application looks BOSS
- Nintendo lets indie studio make a Zelda game
- Intel teases its graphics card in prototype renders
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- vandafil advanced blend
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced