Connect, print and share files with the all-in-one ASUS DSL-N13
New integrated wireless modem router for easy multi-functional capabilities
Sydney, Australia, August 28, 2008 - ASUS, manufacturer of high quality technology, has introduced the new ASUS DSL-N13 wireless modem router.
The DSL-N13 integrates the capabilities of a wireless router, ADSL modem and FTP/print server into a single device enabling users to connect, print and share files on the one network. Quick and easy to set up, the DSL-N13 supports 802.11n wireless LAN for speedy data transfers, ADSL 2 and ADSL 2+ standards for faster downloads, and USB printer and FTP server capabilities for effortless printing and file sharing.
Powered by a well-defined ADSL connection database, the DSL-N13 can automatically detect local ISP settings (VPI/VCI/connection type) in almost every open channel - ADSL implemented territory - eliminating the need for complicated ADSL configurations. Additionally, the DSL-N13 has the capability of delivering download speeds up to 24Mbps (dependant on service providers and actual distances).
For simple file sharing, draw on the ASUS DDNS service via AiDisk which comes with the DSL-N13 - in just five easy steps. This built-up free DDNS server allows users to register unique host names associated with their dynamic IP addresses (eg. ftp://yourname.asus.comm.com) eradicating the need to remember IP addresses. Furthermore, connecting a USB hard disk to the DSL-N13 enables users to create a mini-FTP server for easy file sharing with family, friends and colleagues. Whilst connected to the internet, AiDisk offers the ability to log in via a notebook, PDA or smart phone to instantly back up important files to the home disk.
The DSL-N13 is also equipped with the convenience of Plug 'n' Play feature - multiple users can remotely access a single printer without having a PC or server turned on 24x7. By just plugging in a printer via USB into the DSL-N13, the ASUS Device Discovery utility will automatically display and share it with all LAN users (refer to ASUS online support for compatible printer list).
With Bandwidth-on-Demand, the DSL-N13 allows users to allocate bandwidth according to their individual needs. By simply clicking on their preference, for example, voice or gaming, more or less bandwidth can be assigned to streamline multiple network activities and operate smoothly all at the same time.
Overall the DSL-N13 eliminates complicated configurations and saves on extra costs - it offers simple set up and creates convenience, providing hassle-free connectivity, printing solution and file sharing all-in-one slick package.
The ASUS DSL-N13 will be available through computer resellers in Australia and New Zealand from 1 September 2008 (in Australia) and 30 September (in New Zealand). RRP - AU$299 inc GST, NZ$399 inc GST.
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era. With a global staff of more than 8,000 and a world-class R&D design team, the company's turnover for 2007 was 6.9 billion US dollars. ASUS ranks among the top 10 IT companies in BusinessWeek's "InfoTech 100" and has been on the listing for 11 consecutive years. ASUS was also selected by the Wall Street Journal Asia as No.1 in quality and service in Taiwan. For more information, visit https://www.asus.com.au.
Latest News Posts
- GeForce 397.93 drivers optimized for State of Decay 2, more
- US Department of Justice looking into crypto price fixing
- Epic is working on more major updates for Fortnite
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 710: built on 10nm, arrives soon
- Acer's new Predator Helios 500 notebook: Core i9, GTX 1070
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit