Scosche Announces kickBACK Stand and Case for Apple's new iPad
Polycarbonate and rubber hybrid case with integrated kickstand for horizontal vertical viewing and a low angle setting for typing
Oxnard, CA, - January 28, 2010 - Scosche Industries (www.scosche.com), an award-winning innovator of iPod and iPhone accessories, is proud to announce its first iPad accessory the new kickBACK. The shatterproof polycarbonate and rubber hybrid provides superior protection for the Apple's new iPad tablet. The case's patent pending locking kickstand enables both vertical and horizontal viewing and has a low angle setting for an optimal typing position. Scosche also included molded grips on the back of the kickBACK for more secure handling.
"We pride ourselves at consistently being one of the first accessories manufacturers to market with leading edge products following an iPhone, iPod, or now iPad announcement," said Kas Alves, executive vice president of Scosche Industries. "It's that ability to react quickly without sacrificing quality that has helped us develop necessary accessories like the new kickBACK."
Like all of Scosche's kickBACK cases the kickBACK ships with a screen protector and cleaning cloth. The kickBACK will ship in early-mid Spring 2010 and is the first of an entire line of accessories Scosche has planned.
About Scosche Industries:
Scosche Industries is an award-winning innovator of iPod and iPhone accessories. Scosche is founded on its' commitment to quality, value and customer service. With over 70 patents and countless industry awards it is easy to see that Scosche is consistently at the forefront of technology and innovation. Scosche Industries is the parent company of several distinct brands including: Scosche, REALM, EFX, BlueFusion and Accumat. Founded in 1980, Scosche is still 100% family owned and operated with over 120 great people along side them. For more information visit our website at https://www.scosche.com or follow us on Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/scoscheinc.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Xbox saves work with Final Fantasy XV on PC
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit