Scosche Announces kickBACK Stand and Case for Apple's new iPad
Polycarbonate and rubber hybrid case with integrated kickstand for horizontal vertical viewing and a low angle setting for typing
Oxnard, CA, - January 28, 2010 - Scosche Industries (www.scosche.com), an award-winning innovator of iPod and iPhone accessories, is proud to announce its first iPad accessory the new kickBACK. The shatterproof polycarbonate and rubber hybrid provides superior protection for the Apple's new iPad tablet. The case's patent pending locking kickstand enables both vertical and horizontal viewing and has a low angle setting for an optimal typing position. Scosche also included molded grips on the back of the kickBACK for more secure handling.
"We pride ourselves at consistently being one of the first accessories manufacturers to market with leading edge products following an iPhone, iPod, or now iPad announcement," said Kas Alves, executive vice president of Scosche Industries. "It's that ability to react quickly without sacrificing quality that has helped us develop necessary accessories like the new kickBACK."
Like all of Scosche's kickBACK cases the kickBACK ships with a screen protector and cleaning cloth. The kickBACK will ship in early-mid Spring 2010 and is the first of an entire line of accessories Scosche has planned.
About Scosche Industries:
Scosche Industries is an award-winning innovator of iPod and iPhone accessories. Scosche is founded on its' commitment to quality, value and customer service. With over 70 patents and countless industry awards it is easy to see that Scosche is consistently at the forefront of technology and innovation. Scosche Industries is the parent company of several distinct brands including: Scosche, REALM, EFX, BlueFusion and Accumat. Founded in 1980, Scosche is still 100% family owned and operated with over 120 great people along side them. For more information visit our website at https://www.scosche.com or follow us on Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/scoscheinc.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- ZOTAC unleashes GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ArcticStorm Mini
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz