TRENDnet Launches the 150Mbps Wireless N Home Router
TORRANCE, Calif. - January 8, 2010 - TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the launch of the 150Mbps Wireless N Home Router, model TEW-651BR, which offers advanced wireless n security and performance at a reduced price.
The 150Mbps Wireless N Home Router delivers the highest level of security with up to six times the speed and three times the coverage of wireless g solutions. Quickly install the router and use it with TRENDnet wireless n adapters to receive the full benefits of wireless n. Connect Ethernet enabled peripheral devices to the four port Fast Ethernet switch on the back of the router.
The latest in wireless encryption and a secure firewall protects your valuable data. Router setup is fast and intuitive. Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) integrates other WPS supported wireless adapters at the touch of a button. Gone are the days of entering complicated encryption codes. Simply press the WPS button on the TEW-651BR, and then press the WPS button on a compatible wireless adapter. Confirm you would like to connect and the devices automatically exchange information and connect.
"This router is designed to deliver a highly secure and stable wireless n experience at an affordable price," stated Brian Chu, IT Director of TRENDnet. "Despite its modest price tag, this router features a few advanced functions that other entry level routers may not offer. Advanced filters can restrict individual computer access to the Internet and to specific Websites. As well, Dynamic DNS support connects to DDNS providers over a dynamic IP address."
The 150Mbps Wireless N Home Router, model TEW-651BR, will be available from online and retail partners this month.
The MSRP for the TEW-651BR is US $39.99.
TRENDnetis an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnetis headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleledsupport. For more information visit https://www.trendnet.com or call +1 (310) 961-5500.
Latest News Posts
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion release date
- Microsoft's Xbox division earned $2.251 billion last quarter
- Amazon listing leaks Shadow of the Tomb Raider screenshots
- Far Cry 5: 2.5 million sold, digital sales 500% over Primal
- Fortnite made $223 million in March, 'king of battle royale'
- Gigabyte P104-100 GPU Mining Card
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit