DIVE INTO THE GAME WITH 3D STEREO AT NVISION 08
AUGUST 25, 2008
NVIDIA will demonstrate truly immersive three-dimensional gaming today at NVISION 08 in San Jose, Calif. Gamers are invited to experience the hottest new PC games on 12 systems featuring NVIDIA GeForce Stereoscopic 3D technology.
Several different games will be shown in 3D including Spore, Call of Duty 5, Race Driver Grid, Devil May Cry 4, and Unreal Tournament 3.
The games will be displayed on Mitsubishi 73-inch 3D Ready 1080p DLP® and never-beforeseen ViewSonic® Corp. 3D Ready 120Hz LCD displays.
NVIDIA GeForce Stereoscopic 3D technology is compatible with more than 350 existing games with no need for special game patches. GeForce Stereoscopic 3D is part of the Force Within, along with NVIDIA SLI® technology, PhysX, and CUDA. These key technologies are only available on NVIDIA GeForce GPUs.
The sleek ViewSonic 3D Ready 120Hz LCD displays at NVISION feature rich, colorful, blur-free video thanks to their lightning-fast 3ms response times and 120Hz refresh rate. This makes it an ideal display for extreme gaming, entertainment, computer animation, and everyday computing applications.
NVISION 08 is a three-day event August 25-27 for professionals and enthusiasts who are passionate about visual computing. Thousands of consumers, designers, developers, artists, gamers, film makers, and business professionals are expected to attend. For more information, visit https://www.nvidia.com and https://www.nvision2008.com.
Quote by Ujesh Desai, general manager of GeForce desktop products:
"This technology is killer. When you experience our immersive 3D technology, the game totally changes.
You feel like you're in the middle of all the action. It's totally awesome!"
NVIDIA is the world leader in visual computing technologies and the inventor of the GPU, a highperformance processor which generates breathtaking, interactive graphics on workstations, personal computers, game consoles, and mobile devices. NVIDIA serves the entertainment and consumer market with its GeForce graphics products, the professional design and visualization market with its Quadro® graphics products, and the high-performance computing market with its Tesla computing solutions products.
NVIDIA is headquartered in Santa Clara, Calif. and has offices throughout Asia, Europe, and the Americas. NVIDIA's inaugural NVISION 08 conference will be held August 25-27, 2008 in San Jose, California.
Latest News Posts
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- Blizzard teams with Hasbro for Overwatch Nerf toy guns
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit