GEIL Launches First Ever Memory Detection Meter Powered by 3DMarkĀ®
Saratoga, California - December 1st, 2009 - FuturemarkĀ® Corporation today announced a new partnership with GEIL Memory allowing auto detection of PC system memory requirements powered by 3DMarkĀ® technology.
This performance meter auto detects current system memory usage and recommends GEIL upgrade options based on the users motherboard, CPU, and VGA configuration. http://www.geil.com.tw/configurator
"We're delighted to be partnering with Futuremark to support PC power users and overclockers everywhere with this new interactive Memory Meter, making memory upgrade selection easy and fun. " said Hank Cheng, Marketing Manager at GEIL.
3DMark is a benchmark program from Futuremark that measures the 3D gaming performance capabilities of PCs. 3DMark software has been downloaded more than 45 million times. The 3DMark Vantage edition is currently the world's most popular benchmark and can be downloaded for free from the Futuremark website. http://www.futuremark.com/benchmarks.
About FuturemarkĀ® Corporation
FuturemarkĀ® Corporation is the leading provider of performance analysis software and services for PCs and smartphones. FuturemarkĀ® is known around the world for its benchmark products, including 3DMarkĀ® (with more than 45 million copies distributed worldwide), PCMarkĀ®, SPMarkĀ and VGMarkĀ and value-added services powered by the ORB, an online database of over 30 million real life benchmarking results. Futuremark maintains offices in Saratoga, California and Helsinki, Finland. For more information, please visit http://www.futuremark.com/.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 32, RX Vega 28 rumored to be coming
- AMD's new drivers add CrossFire support to RX Vega
- Intel working on dual-core i3-7360X for X299
- Razer will announce a 'mobile device' later this year
- MSI shows off GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower