GEIL Launches First Ever Memory Detection Meter Powered by 3DMarkĀ®
Saratoga, California - December 1st, 2009 - FuturemarkĀ® Corporation today announced a new partnership with GEIL Memory allowing auto detection of PC system memory requirements powered by 3DMarkĀ® technology.
This performance meter auto detects current system memory usage and recommends GEIL upgrade options based on the users motherboard, CPU, and VGA configuration. http://www.geil.com.tw/configurator
"We're delighted to be partnering with Futuremark to support PC power users and overclockers everywhere with this new interactive Memory Meter, making memory upgrade selection easy and fun. " said Hank Cheng, Marketing Manager at GEIL.
3DMark is a benchmark program from Futuremark that measures the 3D gaming performance capabilities of PCs. 3DMark software has been downloaded more than 45 million times. The 3DMark Vantage edition is currently the world's most popular benchmark and can be downloaded for free from the Futuremark website. http://www.futuremark.com/benchmarks.
About FuturemarkĀ® Corporation
FuturemarkĀ® Corporation is the leading provider of performance analysis software and services for PCs and smartphones. FuturemarkĀ® is known around the world for its benchmark products, including 3DMarkĀ® (with more than 45 million copies distributed worldwide), PCMarkĀ®, SPMarkĀ and VGMarkĀ and value-added services powered by the ORB, an online database of over 30 million real life benchmarking results. Futuremark maintains offices in Saratoga, California and Helsinki, Finland. For more information, please visit http://www.futuremark.com/.
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit