Introducing the Club 3D GT 240 Graphics Cards
Club 3D, European market leader for graphics cards, today introduces with the Club 3D GT 240 graphics card the next GPU manufactured in 40nm process technology. Your perfect choice for professional graphics and also suitable as dedicated PhysX graphics card to run your games 50% faster. Turn your photos and home videos into materspieces at the clock of a button, view flawless Adobe Flash 10.1 video in full screen HD. Energize your multimedia with Club 3D GT 240 graphics and equip your PC for the digital world. Enjoy 3D Vision and 3D Photos to play your games and view your photos in 3D.
NVIDIA® CUDA technology NVIDIA® PhysX technology NVIDIA® 3D Vision support
DirectCompute Support Open CL Support NVIDIA PureVideo® HD technology
Microsoft® DirectX® 10.1 support HDMI technology support OpenGL® 3.2 support
About Club 3D
By proving to be a reliable long-term partner to our customers, Club 3D manages to be one of the leading VGA Companies in Europe.Club 3D products are going from; Desktop to Workstation PC´s, from Gaming to Multimedia PC´s, from Family to Office PC´s. Club 3D VGA cards will continue to be the best solution for you.
Innovative products will meet the market requirements and close partnership with our Graphical Processor Vendors will guarantee successful operation now and in the future.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo to reveal 'Indie Highlights' games for Switch 2019
- Overwatch tease 'Lunar New Year' Chinese dynasty theme skins
- FromSoftware President wouldn't mind a Demon Souls Remaster
- Resident Evil 2 to get 'Ghost Survivors' mode after launch
- Anthem's world is always changing, says BioWare
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- AZZ Inc. Issues Fiscal Year 2020 Guidance; Revenue of $950 - $1,030 million and Earnings per Share of $2.25 - $2.75
- The mobile communication antenna market will register a CAGR of over 6% by 2023
- Tractica and ConnecTechAsia Team Up with Knowledge Partnership
- ODEM Applauds Blockchain Centre Vilnius on Its First Anniversary
- Dale North Kicks Off PERFECT SELECTION Compilation Series