POWERCOLOR LAUNCHES THE FASTEST GRAPHICS ON THE PLANET: HD5970
Experience extreme gaming performance with the latest DirectX®11 super card
Taipei, Taiwan -November 18, 2009 -- TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today introduces the fastest graphics card on the planet: the PowerColor HD5970. As the most powerful card in the world, this stunning graphics solution clocks at 725 MHz core speed and 1000 MHz effective memory speed. Memory data transmission rates up to 4.0gbps, delivering unprecedented performance.
The PowerColor HD5970 is built with 3200 stream processing units, ready to tackle all the most demanding HD titles; with almost 5 teraFLOPs of compute power, it puts the power of graphics "supercomputing" in the hands of extreme gamers. Furthermore, the PowerColor HD5970 has massive headroom for overclocking capabilities giving all gamers the control and flexibility to tune their custom rig for maximum performance.
"The PowerColor HD5970 aims to fulfill all the most demanding game titles for the toughest hardcore gamers," says Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "All gamers should be excited about the announcement of the fastest graphics solution ever."
Compatible with all the latest technology, the PowerColor HD5970 supports ATI Eyefinity, equipped with built-in HDMI and 7.1 surround audio and UVD2, enables a true-to-life HD video experience. Support for Microsoft DirectX® 11 and ATI CrossfireX technology, it can speed up your gaming performance to its full potential like you have never imaged before.
DiRT2 Inside: Unleash DirectX® 11 gaming power
To deliver the latest DirectX® 11 gaming power to all gamers, PowerColor includes the DiRT2 in the box. DiRT2 features a roster of contemporary off-road events, taking players to the most diverse and challenging real-world environments. With the support of DirectX® 11 technology, this latest game allows the most realistic, immersive and lifelike racing experience to gamers.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
Latest News Posts
- Spyro Reiginited Trilogy may get subtitles added soon
- Piccolo/Cell/Kenshin and Shishio added to Jump Force roster
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate post-launch rumor, more content?
- Switch SMITE scheduled for Jan 24th launch, pre-orders live
- Amazon depleted of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stock
- Crucial P1 500GB NVMe SSD - $100 NVMe
- Narrow bezel on a metallic chassis MSI PS42 14 Thin & Light Laptop Review
- is a supplement this is
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card