Enter the 3D Experience with iZ3D at NVISION 08
Company Offers A Hands-On Test Drive in Stereoscopic 3D, a Sneak Peek of a 26-inch Prototype monitor and a 10% Attendee Product Discount
San Diego, Calif. (August 19, 2008) - iZ3D, LLC, designer, developer, and marketer of advanced 3D visualization systems, is pleased to announce that it will be offering a hands on test drive of it's 22-inch widescreen 3D monitors for gamers and graphics professionals alike in Booth #510 during NVISION 08. The show is located at the San Jose Convention Center in San Jose, CA on August 25-27, 2008.
"iZ3D will have several 3D stations available during the show so attendees can experience the compelling qualities of 3D game play firsthand.
Due to our industry-leading 170-degree3D viewing angle, even attendees that are not directly in front of the computer can fully enjoy the 3D experience through our polarized 3D glasses," remarked Thomas Striegler, CEO of iZ3D, LLC.
A 10% discount will be offered on the popular iZ3D 22-inch widescreen 3D monitors for NVISION attendees! To take advantage of this great savings, visit iZ3D in Booth# 510 to obtain your discount code to order online.
The company invests significant resources into the development of new hardware and software for a variety of stereoscopic 3D applications. A 26-inch widescreen 3D monitor prototype will be showcased in the iZ3D booth during NVISION 08.
iZ3D monitors feature significant advantages over other 2D and 3D display systems. Graphic artists have embraced the monitor as an essential tool for 3D design. It is difficult for artists to create images in 3D while viewing the design in 2D. The company developed this unique technology to create an adjustable 3D display environment without causing eyestrain, spatial disorientation, or headaches. In 3D mode, viewers can see clear, bright, sharp 3D images and videos simply by wearing any of a variety of iZ3D passive polarized glasses.
Featuring new drivers with 64-Bit compatibility, iZ3D has also included CrossFireX and Open GL Quad Buffer support. Armed with red and cyan anaglyph glasses users can also "Test Drive" 3D effects on a 2D monitor. The S-3D drivers are compatible with popular dual output cards and are optimized to take advantage of Intel's® latest Core 2 Duo and Intel® Core 2 Quad processor technologies.
Any current PC equipped with a dual-output video card can easily power the unit. Specifications include: 1680 x 1050 resolution; up to 170-degree 3D viewing angle; 5ms response time; 700:1 contrast ratio; and 16.7-million colors.
About iZ3D, LLC
Headquartered in San Diego, iZ3D, LLC, develops and markets iZ3D brand products for the electronic entertainment market as well as for commercial and professional visualization applications. Three-dimensional imaging is gaining appreciable attention in the display market, and interest in the various iZ3D visualization technologies is rapidly increasing.
Due to the popularity of the initial iZ3D monitor product from Neurok Optics LLC, a US-based 3D technology developer and marketing company, a joint venture was formed with Chi Mei Optoelectronics (CMO), a Taiwan-based leading worldwide TFT-LCD manufacturing company.
The company specializes in the design and engineering of advanced 3D visualization products, and specifically targets Game and Entertainment as its markets. For more information, visit http://www.iz3d.com or call 858 646-3015.
Latest News Posts
- Devil May Cry 5 won't require high-end GPU
- Red Dead Redemption 2 gets tons of new screenshots
- Red Dead Redemption 2 can transform into a FPS
- Spider-Man is the fastest-selling PS4 exclusive of all time
- Sony has no plans to make new PS Vita
- DLink HD Wi-Fi Camera 8300LH Review
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- The Slater releases on September 20th
- Partnership Between Mastiff and Yggdrazil Group Brings Home Sweet Home to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One This October
- Turn-Based PC-RTS 'ValeGuard' Has Launched On STEAM Offering Exciting City-Building & Strategic Real-Time Combat
- IBM Takes Major Step in Breaking Open the Black Box of AI
- Genpact Launches Cora CommandCenter to Transform Digital Workforce Performance and Automation Governance