POWERCOLOR ADDS PASSIVE COOLING TO THE HD5750
PowerColor silences the crowd with the first passive cooling solution for the 5K series
Taipei, Taiwan -November 5, 2009 - TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today introduces a passive cooling solution into the HD5700 family: SCS3 HD5750. The PowerColor SCS3 HD5750 features an effective passive cooling solution dissipating excessive heat with minimal noise. The copper base, which fully covers, the GPU through 4 copper heat pipes and 32 piece heat sink offers outstanding cooling performance in a quite setting.
While running passively, the PowerColor SCS3 HD5750 maintains the original specifications with core engine of 700MHz, 1150 MHz memory speed. This model takes advantage of the latest 40nm technology, providing better performance while using less power and offering an excellent balance between a superior gaming experience and power efficiency.
"To meet the demands of every kind of customers, we always try hard to create some impressive product series to achieve the goal," says Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "With the PowerColor SCS3 HD5750, we're offering a perfect balance of performance, price and superior noise suppression."
PowerColor SCS3 HD5750 supports the latest Microsoft DirectX® 11 technology, providing intense gaming performance and unrivalled image quality with stunning 3D visual effects. With support for ATI Eyefinity technology, maximizing your field of view up to three displays, and compatibility with ATI stream technology, it can offload data parallel compute tasks from the CPU to GPU, accelerates the daily application and provides the best productivity.
The PowerColor SCS3 HD5750 will be available on Nov. 20th and will retail at US$149.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
Latest News Posts
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM