POWERCOLOR ADDS PASSIVE COOLING TO THE HD5750
PowerColor silences the crowd with the first passive cooling solution for the 5K series
Taipei, Taiwan -November 5, 2009 - TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today introduces a passive cooling solution into the HD5700 family: SCS3 HD5750. The PowerColor SCS3 HD5750 features an effective passive cooling solution dissipating excessive heat with minimal noise. The copper base, which fully covers, the GPU through 4 copper heat pipes and 32 piece heat sink offers outstanding cooling performance in a quite setting.
While running passively, the PowerColor SCS3 HD5750 maintains the original specifications with core engine of 700MHz, 1150 MHz memory speed. This model takes advantage of the latest 40nm technology, providing better performance while using less power and offering an excellent balance between a superior gaming experience and power efficiency.
"To meet the demands of every kind of customers, we always try hard to create some impressive product series to achieve the goal," says Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "With the PowerColor SCS3 HD5750, we're offering a perfect balance of performance, price and superior noise suppression."
PowerColor SCS3 HD5750 supports the latest Microsoft DirectX® 11 technology, providing intense gaming performance and unrivalled image quality with stunning 3D visual effects. With support for ATI Eyefinity technology, maximizing your field of view up to three displays, and compatibility with ATI stream technology, it can offload data parallel compute tasks from the CPU to GPU, accelerates the daily application and provides the best productivity.
The PowerColor SCS3 HD5750 will be available on Nov. 20th and will retail at US$149.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 710: built on 10nm, arrives soon
- Acer's new Predator Helios 500 notebook: Core i9, GTX 1070
- DICE looking to adapt battle royale into Battlefield games
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 will be at E3 2018
- PS5 won't launch before 2021
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit