Kingston Technology and SPYRUS Partner to Deliver Maximum Data Security for Government, Enterprise Customers
DataTraveler USB Flash Drives to Offer Unparalleled Level of Security
Sydney, Australia - October 20, 2009 - Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it has formed a partnership with SPYRUS, Inc., the leader in the development and manufacturing of advanced hardware-based encryption, authentication, and digital content security products. Under the partnership, Kingston will incorporate patented Secured by SPYRUS technology into its DataTraveler USB Flash drives to deliver unsurpassed levels of security and encryption to government agencies and enterprise customers as well as consumers.
"SPYRUS hardware-based security was specifically designed to protect sensitive Department of Defense data, and we are proud to join with Kingston to introduce the strongest security protection available for government and enterprise markets in over 100 countries," said Tom Dickens, Chief Operating Officer for SPYRUS. "Our proven technologies surpass all others to protect customer data against the proliferation of cyber crime, cyber attacks and data loss."
"The partnership allows us to address the latest requirements for secure USB Flash drives from governmental agencies that manage sensitive information. Features such as Suite B compliance and the XTS-AES Mode of Operation are examples of the advanced cryptographic capabilities we now have access to," said Vaughan Nankivell, Regional Manager, Australia and New Zealand for Kingston Technology. "Kingston's long-standing reputation for quality, customer service, global distribution reach and U.S.-based manufacturing defines our ability to deliver the most secure USB flash drives available."
Since its inception in 1992, SPYRUS has worked extensively with U.S. government agencies to develop security technologies that meet strict standards established to protect the country.
Kingston's first product utilizing Secured by SPYRUS technology will be introduced to the marketplace in early Q4. For more information, visit https://www.kingston.com/anz.
To discuss this product on Kingston Blog, please go to https://www.kingston-blog.com.
To try the game "Challenge Your Memory", please go to https://www.kingston-blog.com/challenge_your_memory/en/.
To find out if your Kingston product is genuine, Kingston also provides an online verification site: https://www.kingston.com/asia/verify. To try the game "Search for Genuine Kingston", please go to http://anti-counterfeit.kingston-blog.com/en_index.jsp.
About SPYRUS, Inc.
SPYRUS, Inc. provides high-assurance security technology for the U.S. Government, industries required to comply with security regulations, and everyday users who want the best protection for sensitive information. Secured by SPYRUS security technology is designed, developed, and manufactured entirely in the USA. SPYRUS hardware and software support the strongest commercially available cryptographic algorithms, including elliptic curve cryptography (ECC) and AES-256, which exceed the U.S. Government Suite B standard. SPYRUS holds patents in the U.S. and abroad that enable solutions for secure authentication, secure communication, and full disk encryption, as well as patents relating to data protection and rights management for digital content. SPYRUS, Inc. is headquartered in San Jose, California. See https://www.spyrus.com for more information.
About Kingston Digital, Inc.
Kingston Digital, Inc. ("KDI") is the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Established in 2008, KDI is headquartered in Fountain Valley, California, USA. For more information, please visit https://www.kingston.com/anz.
Latest News Posts
- World of Warcraft expansion 'Battle for Azeroth' releases
- FromSoftware release Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice screenshots
- Capcom/Valve to fix Monster Hunter: World connection errors
- Marvel's Spider-Man gameplay launch trailer unveiled early
- Nintendo smashes Sony in total hardware sales: 700 million+
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $1,300
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX and 2950X Review
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market