CorsairÂ® Gets Tough on Storage with New 64GB Flash SurvivorÂ™ USB Drive
- When the going gets tough, the tough get Corsair's new ultra-rugged, high-capacity flash drive -
FREMONT, Calif., Oct. 15, 2009 - Corsair, a worldwide leader in high-performance computer memory, power supplies and flash memory products, including solid-state drives, today announced the new 64GB Flash Survivor USB drive, the most rugged high-capacity flash drive on the market.
Corsair's ultra-durable Flash Survivor USB drives have proven extremely popular with consumers thanks to their super-strong, CNC-milled, aircraft-grade aluminum casing, which makes them practically indestructible. Each drive is also fitted with a molded, shock-dampening collar and EPDM seal, which provides water-resistance to a depth of 200 meters. In independent reviews, the Flash Survivor has been dropped, baked, boiled, encased in ice, zapped in a microwave and even run over by an SUV, yet it still came back for more!
The 64GB Flash Survivor boasts the same ultra-rugged credentials, with the added benefit of high storage capacity and higher performance compared to most other 64GB flash drives currently available.
"The new 64GB Flash Survivor takes the industry's most popular rugged USB drive and takes it to the next level, with a huge amount of storage space, plus best-in-class performance," said Jim Carlton, VP of Marketing for Corsair. "The 64GB Survivor is ideal for storing and transporting your music, videos, pictures and other important files, safe in the knowledge that your data will be safeguarded inside the Survivor's protective shell."
The 64GB Survivor's ruggedness and high capacity also makes it ideal for use as a super-secure data backup device, in combination with backup products, such as Corsair's Flash VoyagerÂ™ Port. Combining the 64GB Survivor with the Disaster Recovery feature of the NovaBACKUP software bundled with the Flash Voyager Port creates a near disaster-proof backup solution.
The Corsair 64GB Flash Survivor is available immediately through Corsair's worldwide authorized dealer channel. Each drive is bundled with a USB extension cable and dog tags, and is backed by a 10-year limited warranty and comprehensive customer support via telephone, email, forum and the Tech Support Express helpdesk.
To find out more about the Corsair's award-winning range of USB flash drives, please visit http://www.corsair.com/products/flash.aspx.
Founded in 1994, Corsair Memory, Inc., is a worldwide leader in high performance components for personal computers. Specializing in very high performance memory and ultra- efficient power supplies, our flagship products, Including DominatorÂ™ memory modules, are the choice of overclockers, enthusiasts, and gamers everywhere. Our expertise in design and manufacturing is also evident in our complete line of Flash VoyagerÂ® and Flash SurvivorÂ™ USB storage devices. Corsair offers 24/7 customer support via forums and the Tech Support Express helpdesk. For more information, please visit https://www.corsair.com.
Latest News Posts
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam