Sharkoon SATA-Hard Drive Docking station now also with IDE-Port
Sharkoon QuickPort Combo: SATA-Hard Drive docking station with additional IDE-Port for Hard Drive and optical Drives / external Port via USB / MSRP 29.99 euros
Due to numerous customer requests, Sharkoon has expanded their "QuickPort" hard drive adapter-series with a model that now includes an additional IDE-interface: The Sharkoon QuickPort Combo now offers an interface for IDE-devices located beside the SATA-hard drive connection port.
Sharkoon's QuickPort models are the ideal solutions for hard drive collectors, allowing them to attach their external storage mediums quickly and easily to their PC or notebooks- perhaps occasionally for a fast HD-backup or for also accessing the private hard drive media center as an application for a TV streaming client. The hard drive is simply inserted into the QuickPort and immediately recognized as a device, therefore eliminating time consuming installation to a computer or external housings. The adapter itself is attached via USB to the computer. Like the previous models, the QuickPort Combo also accommodates SATA-Hard Drives in both 2.5 and 3.5 inch formats. A folding mechanism ensures a secure hold on either size model. When finished, users can simply take the hard drive with them by utilizing the eject button.
New, located in the front of the Combo model, is the additional IDE-interface which can be quickly and easily connected to a PC or notebook from the hard disc and optical drives. The IDE-Data Cable for the 3.5 inch device and the 2.5 inch hard drive along with the 4 pin power cable, the power adapter and cable for the QuickPort, a USB-cable, and a short reference guide are all included within shipping.
End customers will find the Sharkoon QuickPort Combo available immediately from authorized retailers for the suggested retail price of 29.99 euros.
For further information regarding the Sharkoon QuickPort Combo or other Sharkoon products, to requests photos or other informational material, please contact us or go to https://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- GIGABYTE's new X399 Designare EX motherboard looks GREAT
- Need for Speed: Payback teased at 4K on GTX 1080 Ti
- AMD is making a self-driving AI processor for Tesla
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower