Club 3D today announced the availability of the world's fastest graphics card - The HD 4870 X2.
The Club 3D HD 4870 X2 combines two GPU's based on 55nm technology and is also the world's first graphics card to include 2GB of ultra fast GDDR5 memory.
The Club 3D HD4870 X2 Dual GPU Graphics Card is the first choice for extreme gaming with exceptionally high framerates and latest DirectX 10.1 technology. Designed to play today's most intense and feature rich PC games at High Definition resolutions, 1600 powerful stream processors and 2x 256Bit memory bandwidth will guarantee maximum performance and rock solid stability when rendering the most complex 3D scenes in your PC games.
2.4 teraFLOPS of GPU power
24x custom filter anti-aliasing (CFAA) and high performance anisotropic filtering
PCI Express® 2.0 support
Dynamic geometry acceleration
Game physics processing capability
ATI Avivo HD video and display technology*
Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2) for Blu-ray and HD Video
Accelerated Video Transcoding(AVT)
Built-in HDMI with 7.1 surround sound support
ATI PowerPlay technology
About Club 3D
By proving to be a reliable long-term partner to our customers, Club 3D manages to be one of the leading VGA Companies in Europe.
Club 3D products are going from; Desktop to Workstation PC´s, from Gaming to Multimedia PC´s, from Family to Office PC´s. Club 3D VGA cards will continue to be the best solution for you. Innovative products will meet the market requirements and close partnership with our Graphical Processor Vendors will guarantee successful operation now and in the future.
Latest News Posts
- Unreal is free for 2 days to celebrate its 20th anniversary
- Epic: $3 million charity prize pool for Fortnite at E3 2018
- Epic invests $100 million into eSports scene for Fortnite
- NZXT announces Battle Royale H700i 'Ninja Edition' case
- PUBG performance improvements, limb penetration coming soon
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit