Acronova's Nimbie NB12BR Now Supports 8x Blu-ray Burning in Automation
The compact and automated Nimbie NB12BR now supports the industry's highest speed for burning Blu-ray discs without PC connection
North Brunswick, New Jersey 22nd September 2009 - Nimbie NB12BR, the world's most compact duplicator, now comes with the industry fastest Pioneer BDR-203BK for standalone burning applications at an advanced production rate. Burning 100 or more Blu-ray discs at 8x high speed in automation is now easier and faster.
Blu-ray enabled Nimbie NB12BR provides users new options for data storage and back up. A single layer Blu-ray discs can hold up to 25GB and 50GB on a dual-layer disc, offering the possibility to back up large amount of data on fewer optical storage media. The arrival of Nimbie NB12BR is also an exciting news for video makers, making it possible for them to burn high-definition (HD) videos.
Nimbie NB12BR has eliminated the traditional robotic arm to increase the unit's efficiency in disc handling. Acronova Technology introduced a new top-feeding loader and un-loader which shortens cycle time and allows unlimited disc refill to any on-going disc duplication project.
Besides one to one disc duplication, Nimbie NB12BR can also do multiple master copies and complete multiple projects in one run. As a standalone unit, no PC connection is required. Nimbie NB12BR's one touch operation with LED indicators are simple and easy to use, most users can use the unit without learning time invested.
Nimbie NB12BR is the most affordable standalone Blu-ray auto loading system at MSRP of $1295. The Nimbie autoloader also comes in PC connected model for disc duplication, data storage, back up, LightScribe labeling and audio ripping. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.acronova.com.
About Acronova Technology, Inc
Acronova Technology is a manufacturing leader serving the CD/DVD duplication equipment industry since 2002. Acronova vows to offer user friendly, affordable and reliable disc auto loading solutions that transcend innovation and creativity.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- LG's new G7 ThinQ brings the stupid notch from iPhone X
- H1Z1 is locked at 60FPS on the PS4 Pro
- Ohio university gives scholarships to best Fortnite players
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit