OCZ Technology Announces New DDR3 Low-Voltage Dual Channel Kits Tailored for the Upcoming Intel®P55 Platform
San Jose, Calif.-August 24, 2009-OCZ Technology Group, Inc., a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, today unveiled low-voltage DDR3 designed specifically for the upcoming Intel® P55 Chipset and subsequent Intel® Core i7, i5, and i3 (Socket 1156) processors. Configured for dual channel mode, these ultra-compatible 4GB kits ensure optimal performance with an ideal combination of low power requirements and high frequencies.
Developed for cost-conscious enthusiasts and gamers, these new OCZ modules were engineered with the same affordability and performance standards as the new Lynnfield platform. By using sophisticated IC screening methods and qualifying on a variety of motherboards, OCZ low-voltage kits are the perfect complement for the P55 Chipset and choice CPU to deliver the maximum stability. Together, P55 and OCZ memory are the premium option for the midrange desktops.
"OCZ is excited to introduce a complete range of new DDR3 dual channel memory kits that are engineered specifically for Intel's cutting edge P55 platform," commented Alex Mei, CMO for the OCZ Technology Group. "These gaming kits make use of high quality hand screened chips to deliver exceptional performance and stability at surprisingly low voltages when paired with the latest Intel processors and chipset."
"I'm always excited to see the innovation that takes place when Intel's new performance platforms are introduced into the market. In this case, OCZ & Intel are proud to deliver products that increase system responsiveness at affordable prices," said Steve R. Peterson, Intel's Director of Chipset Group Marketing. "The ability for a Do-It-Yourself enthusiast to build a screaming PC and still have money left over to buy some new PC games or Blu-ray videos, makes the upcoming platform introduction a hit for people of all ages."
OCZ will release the low-voltage dual channel DDR3 kits under the award-winning Platinum and Gold series:
OCZ DDR3 PC3-15000 Platinum Low Voltage (2x2GB) 9-9-9-27 @ 1.65V
OCZ DDR3 PC3-15000 Gold Low Voltage (2x2GB) 10-10-10-27 @ 1.65V
OCZ DDR3 PC3-12800 Platinum Low Voltage (2x2GB) 7-7-7-24 @ 1.65V
OCZ DDR3 PC3-12800 Gold Low Voltage (2x2GB) 8-8-8-24 @ 1.65V
OCZ DDR3 PC3-10666 Platinum Low Voltage (2x2GB) 7-7-7-20 @ 1.65V
OCZ DDR3 PC3-10666 Gold Low Voltage (2x2GB) 9-9-9-20@ 1.65V
OCZ modules are 100% hand-tested for quality assurance and feature propriety XTC (Xtreme Thermal Convection) heatspreaders for the most effective heat dissipation. Furthermore, each OCZ memory kit is backed by the industry-leading OCZ Lifetime Warranty and technical support for unparalleled peace of mind.
About OCZ Technology
OCZ Technology Group, a member of JEDEC, designs, develops and manufactures ground-breaking, high performance memory and computer components that set industry standards. OCZ products are the first choice for users needing high-reliability, ultra-high performance solutions. In 2007, PC Power & Cooling and Hypersonic PC were brought into the OCZ Technology Group, forming a well-rounded, highly innovative organization that places the company at the forefront of high-end computing. All of OCZ Technology Group's products are available through its worldwide network of distributors, online resellers and retail stores. For more information visit our website at https://www.ocztechnology.com
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit