Active Media Products Ships Carbon Fiber 2-in-1 Ball Point Pen + USB Drive
The Executive I Combo-Drive is Designed for Performance and Utility with Careful Attention to Style
Fremont, California - August 24, 2009 - Active Media Products, manufacturer of SSDs and WWF series USB drives, today announced the new Executive I dual function ball point pen with USB flash drive that features a carbon fiber barrel for strength and style.
"In the Executive I we fused a high quality writing instrument with a USB storage device. Unlike other multi-function devices, this drive is sleek, elegant and well balanced. It provides two basic functions that most people use every day." commented Jerry Thomson, Active Media Products' vice president of sales.
Carbon fiber has the advantages of being stronger than steel and very lightweight. Unlike steel barreled pens, the Executive I doesn't feel heavy or bulky. And the carbon mesh styling gives the pen an unmatched subtle elegance. The 4GB model, part number P4G-EXEC1, is available today on Amazon for under $17.
ABOUT ACTIVE MEDIA PRODUCTS
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Active Media Products LLC is dedicated to developing creative new media products that improve performance and enhance the user's experience. We envision unique new mobile storage devices that are vastly more interesting than traditional storage bricks, and we apply our product design and engineering talents to developing exciting new storage products. Our focus on innovative product development enables us to launch new ideas into the market a step ahead of the competition.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- SanDisk now shipping 400GB microSD card, pumps 100MB/sec
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- OWC ThunderBlade V4 4TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit