Club 3D announces HD4890 graphics card with high performance cooling
Club 3D global market leader for graphics cards, today announced the release of its new HD4890 graphics card designed specifically for gamers and HD video enthusiasts. The new Club 3D HD4890 delivers High-end performance to users at excellent value. The custom cooling design stays quiet in low demanding operations and cool in heavy 3D applications to ensure safe operating during all your tasks.
Additionally, adopters of the new HD4890 graphics card will find a wide range of adapters bundled inside the retail package to ensure a trouble free integration with HDMI, VGA and DVI displays. Make use of the bundled CrossFireX Bridge by setting up a CrossFireX system to max out your games in any situation and resolution. By maintaining the high quality and reliability standards of existing Club 3D products, the new HD4890 graphics card rewards users with a high performance product.
Enthusiasts should also watch out for the flagship of HD4890 Series the Club 3D HD4890 Superclocked Edition, which offers the best performance in its class and pushes the specifications to unprecedented levels!
Latest News Posts
- New Dragon Age could be mainline sequel
- Halo devs: PC community is very important to us
- Modded Halo Online PC project under fire by Microsoft
- New PC game deals: Frostpunk and BattleTech for 22% off
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit