Press Release - New Product | Taipei, Taiwan - July, 2009
Planet Earth, the home of all mankind has been under tremendous stress of pollution causing problems such as global warming in the past
decades. GeIL, as part of the citizens on this planet and pioneers of the industry, has been active in researching and developing 'green'
technology and products. Besides RoHS compliance of the full GeIL product lines, GeIL has also put in 'green' effort in improving the
working environment, product design, logistic and production to maximize energy saving and minimize CO2 transpiration.
GeIL DDR3 Green Series, carrying over the same spirit of its' DDR2 predecessor, is a product with such green concept in mind. It is the first
DDR3 green low power working voltage memory in the market. The working voltage of the GeIL Green Series DDR3 memory is 10~20%
lower than those of JEDEC standard.
The packaging of the Green Series is made of recycled paper pulp, making the product 'green' inside and out.
All of GeIL Green Series memory modules are DBT enhanced for highest reliability and compatibility.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit