The Vector RS is a vibrant addition to the Fractal Design range of PC cases. With its sharp angles and uncompromising design it sets the stage for a perfect mix of attitude and ability. An expressive ARGB-strip wraps the front and top in a synchronized, continuous run, customizable and controllable through standard 5V RGB connections and software or via the included Adjust R1 controller. The front panel's striking counter-angled intakes are designed to trap noise without restricting airflow, resulting in a case that breathes like it's open - but sounds like it's closed.
Looking deeper, you'll find the Vector RS upholds Fractal Design's dedication to extreme versatility. With eleven HDD and four SSD positions (six + two brackets included), it is ready to take on any build you throw at it. The modular layout supports advanced multi-radiator water cooling, catering to even the most ambitious builds straight out of the box. And for hardcore performance enthusiasts, the top TG panel is easily swapped for a ventilated steel panel (included) that adds 420/360 mm top radiator support and three fan positions for a total of nine.
With customizable effects, adaptable layout, and interchangeable elements, the Vector RS becomes what you want it to be: The perfect showcase for your system.
- Tinted, bolt-free tempered glass on three sides
- Interchangeable top panel easily converts between tempered glass and filtered ventilation
- Counter-angled intake vents designed to trap noise with minimal airflow resistance
- Customizable ARGB LED effects wrapping the top and front panels in a synchronized, continuous span
- Set colors and effects via standard 5V RGB motherboard connection or included Adjust R1 controller
- Six HDD and two SSD mounts included with a total of 11 HDD and 4 SSD positions (additional Type-C brackets sold separately)
- Three pre-installed Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-14 140 mm fans for optimal airflow
- Up to nine fan positions with clear airflow paths for maximum cooling capacity
- Extensive water cooling support with room for radiators up to 420 mm in the top, 360 mm up front and 280 mm in the base
- Ventilated PSU shroud conceals cables and provides additional SSD mounting options