Minnesota, USA - 11 July, 2019 - A brand new Minnesota based Indie Game Studio, Pixel Pajama Studios, introduces their first title, 'Astral Defense.' Avoid all the laser you can in this procedurally generated galactic throwback.
Astral Defense is a tiny pixel art space shooter designed for mobile. Each wave randomly generated and endlessly scaling with difficulty. Collect power-ups and conserve special ammo for more troublesome Alien Vessels. Inspired by retro arcade classics such as Galaga.
Solely developed over the course of two months by self taught Indie Developer and Co-Founder of Pixel Pajama Studios, Derek Sonnenberg (fedellen). "It was time for me to make a space game," said fedellen. "After learning to draw and program, my new goal was to release our first game."
- Six unique Enemy Vessels
- Endless Waves of Scaling Procedural Generation
- Shields and Ship Power-Ups
- Retro Themed Art, Sound, and Chiptune
- Three Special Ammo Types
Pixel Pajama Studios is a tiny indie game studio based in Minnesota USA. Co-Founders Derek Sonnenberg (fedellen) and Bonnie Thompson (abonbon) initially began their pixel art journey as an enjoyable hobby to share together in late May of 2018. The idea quickly emerged to turn their art into games.
Download Astral Defense for free on the App Store or Google Play! PC and Mac versions are also available for USD 2.99 on Itch.io.
App Store: https://apple.co/2JukfE9
Google Play: https://bit.ly/2LMaaUl
Latest News Posts
- New Switch refresh has 9 hours battery life, same specs
- Gamestop to transform stores into retro arcades
- Interactive website plays 50yr Apollo 11 launch in real-time
- 2mm tiny-bots to regenerate your health from the inside out
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC 'Hero' to drop this Summer
- NZXT H500i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT benchmarked at 3440x1440
- AsRock H370M-ITX and RAID
- Phoenix Labs Details Massive 'Fortune & Glory' Content Update For Dauntless, Trials and New Hunt Pass Season Arrive July 16
- Nightmare Reaper is out now in Steam Early Access
- Final Assault Paves the Way for VR Esports at WCG
- WiMi Hologram (WIMI) files for listing on Nasdaq Global Market
- The Intergalactic Bounty Hunt Begins as Futuristic Co-Op Action RPG Killsquad Launches on Steam Early Access