Pittsburgh, USA -July 12th, 2019- Retro independent publisher Mega Cat Studios & Bits Rule Games are releasing a Kickstarter campaign on July 16th to fund their new old-school platform game Phantom Gear for Sega Genesis.
Phantom Gear presents a mix of elements from a variety of classic action platformers games featuring skill progression, multiple weapons, massive boss fights and animated cutscenes. Lock 'n' load to power through levels, or use your skills and abilities to search for gears and orbs!
"We're blast processing our way to something special here, and I couldn't be more excited for people to play Phantom Gear", says Zack Manko, Lead Cat at Mega Cat Studios. "Playing it, is like the first time you put your hands-on classics such as Ristar or Dynamite Heady".
The developer's Kickstarter campaign will cover the cost of developing Phantom Gear for Sega Genesis, manufacturing the cartridges, and creating the box. Soon you will have the opportunity to become Josephine and put a stop to the power-mad cult and the mysterious phantom force behind their spree of carnage!
- Purchase Permanent Upgrades
- Multiple Weapons
- Platforming Skill Progression
- Massive Boss Fights
- Animated Cutscenes
Latest News Posts
- New Switch refresh has 9 hours battery life, same specs
- Gamestop to transform stores into retro arcades
- Interactive website plays 50yr Apollo 11 launch in real-time
- 2mm tiny-bots to regenerate your health from the inside out
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC 'Hero' to drop this Summer
- NZXT H500i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT benchmarked at 3440x1440
- AsRock H370M-ITX and RAID
- Phoenix Labs Details Massive 'Fortune & Glory' Content Update For Dauntless, Trials and New Hunt Pass Season Arrive July 16
- Nightmare Reaper is out now in Steam Early Access
- Final Assault Paves the Way for VR Esports at WCG
- WiMi Hologram (WIMI) files for listing on Nasdaq Global Market
- The Intergalactic Bounty Hunt Begins as Futuristic Co-Op Action RPG Killsquad Launches on Steam Early Access