SEATTLE - June 25, 2019 - Following the critically-acclaimed game's recent launch on Oculus Quest, Polyarc's Moss is releasing the new "Twilight Garden" to players on PlayStation VR, Oculus Rift/S, HTC Vive, and Windows MR platforms on Tuesday, June 25 and on Valve Index as a launch title on Friday, June 28. One of the top-rated VR games of all time with more than 80 global industry awards and nominations, Moss' compelling and fantastical story is expanded with Twilight Garden, the brand-new complimentary experience that introduces additional environments, challenges, and storytelling.
In Moss, players guide a young mouse hero named Quill, while also manipulating the field of play as their own character. Together you embark on an epic journey to save Quill's uncle. Along the way, you can now discover portals to the strange and vibrant Twilight Garden. Here you're tested in new ways as a mysterious presence prepares you for the dangers ahead. You'll explore vast chambers, discover unique weaponry, and face a new realm of puzzles and enemies. Success will require mastery from you both, but if achieved, could change what's believed possible for a partnership of your kind.
Moss is currently available for download through Steam, Oculus Rift, and HTC Viveport stores for 29.99 USD MSRP. The free update announced today will automatically update when it's available on other supported platforms this June. Moss is rated E10+ by the ESRB. For more information, visit https://www.polyarcgames.com and follow the official Polyarc channels Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
2019 Polyarc, Inc. All rights reserved. Moss is a trademark of Polyarc, Inc.
Polyarc, located in Seattle, was founded in 2015 to explore the energizing and momentous possibilities of virtual reality, and to champion a culture where deep collaboration, creative expression, and high player value are at the forefront of every innovation. Polyarc's team is made up of talented developers with deep experience working on well-known, AAA franchises such as Destiny, Halo 3: ODST, Halo: Reach, Red Dead Redemption, and Guild Wars 2. https://www.polyarcgames.com/
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus is for new beefy gaming phones
- ASUS ROG Phone II sports next-gen Snapdragon 855 Plus chip
- Xbox Kinect sensors being used as cameras in Newark airport
- uPlay+ is transformative for Ubisoft's digital business
- Control's PC requirements: GTX 1060, Intel i5-7500, 8GB RAM
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT benchmarked at 3440x1440
- AsRock H370M-ITX and RAID
- Thecus N12000 folder Permissions -
- Phoenix Labs Details Massive 'Fortune & Glory' Content Update For Dauntless, Trials and New Hunt Pass Season Arrive July 16
- Nightmare Reaper is out now in Steam Early Access
- Final Assault Paves the Way for VR Esports at WCG
- WiMi Hologram (WIMI) files for listing on Nasdaq Global Market
- The Intergalactic Bounty Hunt Begins as Futuristic Co-Op Action RPG Killsquad Launches on Steam Early Access