- Developer: Rascal Devworks
- Demo and Kickstarter Release Date: May 29th, 2019 (Windows)
- Platforms: PC
- Website: rascaldevworks.itch.io
- Availability: Digital Download
- Languages: English
- Demo File Size: ~500MB
- Press Contact: [email protected]
- Social: Twitter, Steam
After I Met That Catgirl, My Questlist Got Too Long! Is a role-playing game inspired by retro classics, with a strong anime aesthetic and visual novel style presentation.
Players take the role of Vera, a charm witch with an undying love for women. After a fateful meeting with a catgirl who claims to come from another world, they form a guild and need to run it against all odds. Slay monsters, complete quests, explore the vast Kingdom of Ostmoor, and develop your bond with a colorful cast of companions. Vera is ready for romance and adventure!
Wishlist the game on Steam! The Kickstarter campaign launches on May 29th, 2019!
Features of the demo
- The first 4 in-game days of this month-long adventure. That's around 10% of the completed game
- Full-fledged RPG with questing, exploration and combat
- VN-style story progression with auto-saving and skipping functions
- More than 15 quests and optional content
- The first bonding event for each girl
- A cliffhanger that will keep you on the edge of your seat
Rascal Devworks is the two-man team behind Snowed IN, a short AO visual novel about cyborgs and snowy secret missions. Catgirl's Questlist is our second, more story-centric project.