Today, Kite Games and Assemble Entertainment are thrilled to announce that S.W.I.N.E. HD Remaster is now available worldwide on PC! This new version of the classic S.W.I.N.E. is cut straight out of the hindquarters of the beloved barnyard blitzkrieg RTS that pits bloodthirsty pigs against peaceful rabbits -- and it's now available on Steam and GOG!
To really get your tail in a curl, Assemble Entertainment has announced that S.W.I.N.E. HD Remaster will be on sale for 15% off on Steam to celebrate the release.
With 22 missions spread over two single player campaigns, as well as fast and furious multiplayer games featuring up to eight players, RTS fans won't be able to resist the call to battle...and the smell of bacon!
Along with the exciting launch news, Assemble Entertainment has also released a brand-new launch trailer, available here:
S.W.I.N.E. HD Remaster ain't your momma's RTS - it's packed full of high-octane battles, explosive competition, and a dynamite sense of humor sure to send you home squealing!
Key features of S.W.I.N.E HD Remaster include:
- Remastered graphics: S.W.I.N.E HD Remaster boasts a redesigned interface reworked for the 16:9 aspect ratio, along with detailed unit textures and extended graphics features. Anti-aliasing, v-sync, screen selection, and full-screen mode are now available, modernizing the game's visual elements and letting you see all the awesome battlefield action
- Improved game experience: Tons of bug fixes, extended zoom, improved unit ordering, and plenty of other updates bring the game into the modern age
- Multiplayer is back: Travel back to the good old days with your friends and play this unique landmark of a game either online or via your local network
On July 26, the Republic of the Pigs was overthrown by General Iron Tusk. After dealing with the remaining Republican loyalist forces in his territory, Tusk turned his attention to the neighboring nation of Carrotland, home of the Rabbits. The Rabbits worked out their strategy, too; and now the two species need to find a capable officer who can lead their operations.
S.W.I.N.E. HD Remaster features numerous improvements and visual enhancements, such as an integrated language selection, a polished UI, and improved unit ordering for a smoother gameplay experience. The remastered version also features the original 2001 S.W.I.N.E. soundtrack, an artbook with previously unreleased concept art, and a developer documentary detailing the process behind the recreation of the beloved classic. Developer Kite Games have worked with fans to extensively modernize the game to bring big, beautiful bunny-blasting, pig-punching battles to PC. For more information, visit https://swinethegame.com.
A press kit with screenshots and logos is available here: https://uberstrategist.link/swine_HD_presskit.
We would appreciate if you shared this news and the new trailer with your audience. Social media shoutouts including @AssembleTeam, @kite_games, and #SWINEHDRemaster are all greatly appreciated!
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda's cancelled Terminator game had you play as a T-800
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt won't have day 1 download on Switch
- New Alien MMO shooter could be a ways off
- Nintendo Switch system update 8.1.0, minimal changes
- New Age of Empires IV information to be released this year
- Phison PS5016-E16 PCIe 4.0 SSD First Look Preview
- Update Intel RAID ROM - How to do it?
- Memblaze PBlaze5 C916 and D916 Enterprise SSD Review
- ASUS AX92U Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Review
- motherboard the turbo frequency varies permanently
- Fort Boyard - The game will be available soon
- The Retro Scifi Game on Steam, 'I am Not a Monster' has a Single Player Campaign in Development called 'First Contact' set to Launch 2H 2019
- Buoyant Bounces Onto Mobile Devices Today
- Now Available on PC/Mac: Chook & Sosig: Walk the Plank
- Japanese character introductions of Ryuko and Satsuki for KILL la KILL - IF released