Irvine, California - May 23, 2019 - Joycity's Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War welcomes Captain Hector Barbossa's Shade as a new unique tactician aboard the Queen Anne's Revenge. He provides a powerful buff for a player's crew of marauders and at the same time, inflicts a debuff on the opponent. With this fearsome captain leading the Queen Anne's Revenge, you'll have no problem hunting victory in the vast waters of the Caribbean.
Tacticians are equipped to ships and lead hundreds of pirates into battle. This update brings a new tactician stat system. Players will be able to conveniently see more details under the tactician menu and each tactician will showcase five attributes that strengthen over time. For those having a hard time gathering gifts to level their tacticians, they can now speed up the process with every pirate's favorite - gold!
Joshamee Gibbs has decided daily quests should provide more shiny earnings too. Daily quests will provide Tears of the Mermaid and Bloody Coins to help you recruit higher tier pirates and complete research at the Lore Collection.
In addition, the development team is working hard to improve the stability and flow of the game. Now is a great time to join the Caribbean as the game recently celebrated its 2-year anniversary so an abundant number of events and rewards are planned for the month. There are rumors of a special event happening on Facebook in June, so keep a weather eye out for updates on it.
Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War is a mobile strategy simulation game based on the popular "Pirates of the Caribbean" franchise from Disney. The game has been enjoyed by fans all over the world since its release in 2017.
- Download on Google Play: https://goo.gl/6qSXrR
- Download on the App Store: https://goo.gl/OZ01ba
- Official Facebook: https://www.Facebook.com/tidesofwar/
- Official Website: http://tidesofwar.joycity.com
Joycity Corporation is a premier game developer and publisher that specializes in games across all platforms for the global market. The War of Genesis: Battle of Antaria, the first to be released in the popular, long-running The War of Genesis SRPG series, is now available worldwide. Other well-received mobile titles from Joycity include Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War developed in collaboration with Disney, Game of Dice, and Gunship Battle: Total Warfare. Joycity's diverse game portfolio also includes the FreeStyle street sports games on PC, the latest entry to the franchise being 3on3 FreeStyle for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Latest News Posts
- Working at Treyarch is a 'nightmare' thanks to brutal crunch
- Tariffs to raise console prices, disrupt entire industry
- Rick & Morty season 4 episode premier at Adult Swim Festival
- Zelda Link's Awakening new cameo Ocarina of Time footage
- Popular gaming YouTuber Etika found dead in Manhattan River
- Synology DS419 Slim Four-Bay NAS Review
- P8P67 Deluxe Problem
- Silverstone Primera SST-PM02B-G Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- X399 AORUS Extreme - Threadripper 2990wx; memory issues
- TPLink Archer A6 Wireless Router Review
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries to Acquire Canadair Regional Jet Program from Bombardier Inc.
- LG To Expand Partnership With QT On Next Generation Embedded Devices Running Webos
- Next-Gen Battle Royale Ring of Elysium Officially Launches on Steam
- Versus Evil Steam Summer Sale
- TRENDnet Adds ERPS to Industrial Managed Network Switches