Guard Duty - a classic-style comedy adventure spanning a thousand years - is out today on Steam! It's available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, and will only set you back $9.99 / 7.19 / 8.19.
Launch trailer (new!):
Store page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/872750/Guard_Duty/
Review copies: We have 'em! Please email email@example.com to request a Steam key.
About Guard Duty Tondbert, loyal Guard to the Castle of Wrinklewood, is having a rough day. A little too much ale at the local pub, a lapse in judgment, and the next thing you know a hooded figure has slipped into the kingdom and kidnapped the princess - an event that will have consequences well into the future. A thousand years later, in a small orbital station, Agent Starborn is a member of a resistance group embarking on a last ditch effort to overthrow evil and take back the Earth - a quest rooted in the depths of history. Discover how these two playable characters' fates are intertwined and you might just save humanity in the process.
- Monty Python-esque comedy adventure spanning two drastically different time periods
- Hand-crafted pixel art with hundreds of detailed animations
- Streamlined puzzle design and inventory - the feel of a classic without all of the faff
- Integrated "to-do" list of current objectives ensures you'll never feel stuck
- Full voice acting and original soundtrack with 30+ unique musical compositions
About the Team Guard Duty is the first game developed by Sick Chicken Studios, a 2-person team based in the UK that grew up on adventure games like Monkey Island, Discworld, and Simon the Sorcerer. Indie game accelerator Digital Tribe is the game's publisher. - Emily Morganti PR Consultant on behalf of Sick Chicken Studios / Digital Tribe
Last updated: Sep 25, 2019 at 05:39 pm CDT