EL SEGUNDO, Calif. - April 22, 2019 - GungHo Online Entertainment is bringing one of the most critically-acclaimed series of all time back to its landmark mobile game Puzzle & Dragons. In the upcoming Monster HunterÃ¢"Â¢ Collab in Puzzle & Dragons, which runs from April 22 to May 5, players will venture out to take on the beasts of the Monster Hunter series - and earn materials from successful hunts to craft gear.
Alongside everything from the previous Monster Hunter Collab, a slew of new monsters, evolutions, and rewards will be making their way into Puzzle & Dragons. Male Hunters will earn the all-new Auroros Gear, while Female Hunters will get their hands-on Glyph Gear, all in pursuit of Yama Tsukami, Akantor, and many more ferocious monsters making their Puzzle & Dragons debut.
On top of being able to return to the collab dungeon that last appeared in 2018, players will be able to pull from the Monster Hunter Memorial Egg Machine just for logging in. Additionally, a selection of bundles will be available, including 2 Magic Stones + Monster Hunter Egg Machine, 30 Magic Stones + 7 Monster Hunter Egg Machine, and 15 Magic Stones + Monster Hunter Seregios Egg Machine.
Additional details on the collaboration include:
10 Magic Stone Monster Hunter Egg Machine:
- lack Dragon, Fatalis (NEW)
- Yama Tsukami (NEW)
- Akantor (NEW)
- Massacre Demon Diablos
- Thunderlord Zinogre
- Gore Magala (NEW)
- Seregios (NEW)
- Valphalk (also known as Valstrax)
New Assist Evolutions:
- Fatalis Blade
- Ancient Dragonwood Cannon
- Akantor Mutilator
- Sedition Splitter
NEW Ultimate Evolutions:
- Male Hunter, Auroros Gear
- Female Hunter, Glyph Gear
Monster Exchange Monsters:
- Male Hunter, Zeus - Giga Gear
- Female Hunter, Valkyrie - Ciel Gear
Puzzle & Dragons is a mobile gaming phenomenon that continues to see tremendous growth, featuring an addictive combination of puzzle, dungeon-crawling, and monster-collecting gameplay. In the game, players capture, collect and evolve thousands of elemental monsters while incorporating quick thinking to chain combos and maximize the abilities and skills of their monsters. To date, Puzzle & Dragons has surpassed 80 million downloads worldwide and can be downloaded from the App Store, Google Play, and Amazon Appstore.
For information on GungHo Online Entertainment America, visit https://www.gunghoonline.com. Fans can also follow the latest Puzzle & Dragons news on Facebook and Twitter.
Latest News Posts
- Secretlab's 2020 series raises the gaming chair bar, AGAIN
- Mighty Quest For Epic Loot app pre-orders now available
- League of Legends to go mobile, creation already under way
- Game of Thrones writer poached for Lord of the Rings TV show
- Fully mobile Steam Chat messaging app available for download
- PNY Elite 512GB microSD Review
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D60G DDR4-3000 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASUS Prime Z390-A Owners or CS Plz help!
- Plugable USB-C Cube Docking Station Review
- ASrock Z170 extreme7+ post issues code error 35 and 19
- Fool! - Jest your way from obscurity to royal acclaim!
- Captain Hector Barbossa's Shade Joins the Caribbean
- Acer Announces new Nitro 5 and Swift 3 Notebooks Powered by 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors
- Global Mobile ESports Event, Summoners War World Arena Championship, Held For 3rd Consecutive Year!
- A Perpetual Age Of Darkness Looms As Human Head Studios Announces Viking Action RPG Rune II To Launch Summer 2019