Zurich, Switzerland - March 6th, 2019 - Stray Fawn Studio just released a new update of their space drone constructor game: Nimbatus.
Nimbatus is an action-simulation game that puts you in the shoes of a space drone engineer. The core of the update is a new drone racing feature that allows players to let their autonomous drones compete against each other.
The update also features time-based racing, enabling players to compare their speed over a global leaderboard, and a new hardcore mode called "Catch" that requires great drone engineering skills to master.
Alongside the new modes, various new drone parts are now available to design even crazier constructions than before. Additionally, many improvements suggested by the Nimbatus community have made their way into the game with this update.
Nimbatus was released on Steam Early Access in October 2018 and is available for PC, Mac and Linux. The new racing update intends to wow fans of construction- and racing game fans alike.
In order to celebrate the occasion, Nimbatus is 20% off on Steam from March 6th to March 12th.
Nimbatus Website: https://www.nimbatus.com
Contact information: [email protected]
About Stray Fawn Studio:
Stray Fawn Studio is an indie game studio based in Zurich, Switzerland. The company focuses on developing their own projects which are situated in the simulation game genre. Procedural content generation and the simulation of living worlds form the core of the studio's creations. Stray Fawn was founded by Micha Stettler, a space enthusiastic software engineer and Philomena Schwab, a biology loving game designer in 2016.
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix could go big at E3 2019 with FF7 Remake
- AMD 50th anniversary Radeon VII, Ryzen 7 2700X teased
- Halo TV show will deliver character-focused storytelling
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 430.39 drivers: ready for GTX 1650
- Digital Storm teases GeForce RTX 2070 Max-P gaming laptops
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- The Game Industry Conference calls for Speakers
- Fantasy Smith VR is on Steam now, come make magical weapons for the cute adventurers!
- Monster Hunter Returns to Puzzle & Dragons in Fan-Favorite Collab
- As Esports Industry Grows, Doctors Address Needs of Unique New Athletes