Inno3D GeForce GTX 275 Now Crafted with 1792 MB Memory
Hong Kong 23rd April, 2009 - Inno3D® are excited to announce the Inno3D® GeForce GTX 275 now built with double the memory of 1792MB gaming performance.
With full GPU-acceleration for NVIDIA PhysX technology, Inno3D® GeForce GTX 275 with 1792MB offers an extreme HD gaming experience by bringing dynamic forces of nature and massively destructible environments to all the latest games.
The future PC games and everyday PC applications requires more memory to run smoothly and efficiently. Inno3D® GeForce GTX 275 with 1792MB provides double the memory to offer double the performance levels.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit