Ian MacLarty is excited to announce that his white-knuckle teleport-em-up JUMPGRID is now available for purchase on Steam, Itch and the Mac App Store for 4.99 USD.
Survive an ever-moving cosmic obstacle course by deftly teleporting between nodes on the "jump-grid". Success requires only a few seconds of precision finger ballet, but touch any of the pulsing hazards and the level instantly resets without penalty, ready for you to try again, and again, and again... JUMPGRID is a game about honing your muscle memory until you learn to dance with your fingers!
Release trailer 1:
Release trailer 2:
- Presskit: http://ianmaclarty.com/jumpgrid/press/sheet.php?p=jumpgrid
- Steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/942060/JUMPGRID/
- Itch page: https://ianmaclarty.itch.io/jumpgrid
- Mac App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jumpgrid/id1449897162?ls=1&mt=12
- Price: 4.99 USD / 3.99 GBP / 3.99 EUR / 7.50 AUD
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
JUMPGRID received an IGF 2019 honorable mention for Excellence in Design.
About Ian MacLarty:
Ian is a videogame developer living in Melbourne, Australia, with an interest in small-scale, experimental designs. Most of his games are pay-what-you-want on itch.io, but he's also released several commercial titles such as the award-winning puzzle game Dissembler (2018) and the fast-paced rotational runner Boson X (2013). His abstract 3D art game The Catacombs of Solaris (2016) won the 2018 Freeplay Award and has been exhibited around the world.