Ian MacLarty is excited to announce that his white-knuckle teleport-em-up JUMPGRID is now available for purchase on Steam, Itch and the Mac App Store for 4.99 USD.
Survive an ever-moving cosmic obstacle course by deftly teleporting between nodes on the "jump-grid". Success requires only a few seconds of precision finger ballet, but touch any of the pulsing hazards and the level instantly resets without penalty, ready for you to try again, and again, and again... JUMPGRID is a game about honing your muscle memory until you learn to dance with your fingers!
Release trailer 1:
Release trailer 2:
- Presskit: http://ianmaclarty.com/jumpgrid/press/sheet.php?p=jumpgrid
- Steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/942060/JUMPGRID/
- Itch page: https://ianmaclarty.itch.io/jumpgrid
- Mac App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jumpgrid/id1449897162?ls=1&mt=12
- Price: 4.99 USD / 3.99 GBP / 3.99 EUR / 7.50 AUD
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
JUMPGRID received an IGF 2019 honorable mention for Excellence in Design.
About Ian MacLarty:
Ian is a videogame developer living in Melbourne, Australia, with an interest in small-scale, experimental designs. Most of his games are pay-what-you-want on itch.io, but he's also released several commercial titles such as the award-winning puzzle game Dissembler (2018) and the fast-paced rotational runner Boson X (2013). His abstract 3D art game The Catacombs of Solaris (2016) won the 2018 Freeplay Award and has been exhibited around the world.
Latest News Posts
- Scooby-Doo's 'Shaggy' added to JUMP FORCE roster by modder
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 'Joker' stage title 'Mementos'
- Guild Wars 2 developers prep for lay-offs and restructuring
- Nintendo Switch could feature Xbox Games Pass by end of 2019
- Did Blizzard just tease the 30th hero for Overwatch?
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Ti GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Realms of Arkania - Star Trail available for Xbox One
- Death Mark Coming Soon to Terrify Players on Steam
- The Way Remastered Reaches Top of Nintendo eShop EU Charts
- Batman: Arkham City for macOS updated to 64-bit
- Drop into TERA x PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Collaboration on March 5