New Workstations Benefit from Performance and Reliability of ATI FirePro 3D Professional Graphics
- Specifically designed for engineering, animation and digital imaging professionals, AMD graphics accelerators enable OEMs to deliver workstation configurations that better meet customers' performance needs -
SUNNYVALE, Calif. -- April 23, 2009 --AMD (NYSE: AMD) today announced that its entire line of industry leading ATI FirePro professional graphics accelerators are powering all-new OEM workstations for engineering, digital content creation and science professionals. AMD helps ensure that its ATI FirePro professional graphics accelerators maximize application performance and reliability by performing over 90 certifications with leading application providers such as Autodesk and Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks.
"The Dell Precision T7500, T5500 and T3500 and ATI FirePro graphics deliver an excellent balance of value and performance to workstation professionals," said Greg Weir, senior manager, Dell Product Group. "Dell, the world's leading supplier of workstations, is working with ATI to deliver workstation solutions that are reliable and scalable."
"AMD's cutting-edge workstation graphics technologies are fast and reliable, which makes them perfectly aligned with the performance attributes of the Lenovo ThinkStation," said Jon W. Heim, Enterprise Business Unit, Lenovo. "Expanding our graphics portfolio to include ATI FirePro graphics gives our users a complete range of graphics capabilities to take on any demanding task."
"Workstation users, who appreciate the value of a combined solution, demand reliable performance and systems that operate in harmony with leading applications," said Janet Matsuda, senior director, AMD Professional Graphics. "With ATI FirePro professional graphics, Dell and Lenovo are well equipped to meet the demands of professionals by accelerating their software application freeing people to create and innovate rather than wait for their computer to catch up."
ATI FirePro V3750, ATI FirePro V5700 and ATI FirePro V8700 3D accelerators are immediately available with the new Dell Precision T3500, T5500 and T7500 workstations, delivering ultimate performance for workstation class applications. Additionally, ATI FirePro V3700, V5700 and V7750 graphics accelerators are available with the Lenovo ThinkStation D20 and S20 workstations, giving customers professional-strength performance in order to do more, faster.
Designed and engineered to operate in a wide range of professional operating environments, including Microsoft Windows® XP, Windows Vista® and Linux, ATI FirePro 3D graphics accelerators are thoroughly tested and certified at AMD test labs based on industry standards. AMD works closely with leading ISV partners, including Autodesk and Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp., to implement optimizations that enable their software solutions to help take better advantage of the latest hardware developments.
To hear more about the optimizations AMD and its ISV partners are making, check out new videos from Redway3d, MSC Software, Dassault Systèmes Solidworks, CEI and PTC.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE: AMD) is an innovative technology company dedicated to collaborating with customers and technology partners to ignite the next generation of computing and graphics solutions at work, home and play. For more information, visit http://www.amd.com.
Latest News Posts
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, 5th best selling game for 2018
- Nintendo to reveal 'Indie Highlights' games for Switch 2019
- Overwatch tease 'Lunar New Year' Chinese dynasty theme skins
- FromSoftware President wouldn't mind a Demon Souls Remaster
- Resident Evil 2 to get 'Ghost Survivors' mode after launch
- Fractal Design Meshify S2 Black Dark TG Mid-Tower Review
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- AZZ Inc. Issues Fiscal Year 2020 Guidance; Revenue of $950 - $1,030 million and Earnings per Share of $2.25 - $2.75
- The mobile communication antenna market will register a CAGR of over 6% by 2023
- Tractica and ConnecTechAsia Team Up with Knowledge Partnership
- ODEM Applauds Blockchain Centre Vilnius on Its First Anniversary
- Dale North Kicks Off PERFECT SELECTION Compilation Series