SINGAPORE, Jan. 23, 2019 -- Asia's biggest Telecom, Media and Technology (TMT) event ConnecTechAsia (Singapore, June 18-20, 2019) has inked a knowledge partnership deal with Tractica - a market intelligence firm that focuses on human interaction with technology.
Tractica's expertise in new technology trends, and emerging market opportunities in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotics, User Interface Technologies, Wearable Devices, and Digital Health, will boost ConnecTechAsia's position as the premier platform in Asia to discover and learn about developing trends and innovations in Tech.
At ConnecTechAsia, organiser UBM gathers three flagship events - CommunicAsia, BroadcastAsia and NXTAsia, under one umbrella brand, creating a holistic business platform that addresses the converging ecosystems of TMT. The last edition saw 1,800 exhibitors from 52 countries/regions and 40,000 attendees from 96 countries/regions.
The partnership with Tractica will bring the latest insights and expert knowledge to all event stakeholders, keeping them up-to-date, not just during three event days, but 365 days of the year, on how advances in technology are shaping how we interact with the world around us.
"Knowledge has always been the most powerful asset to have, and in today's world, cluttered with unfiltered information, enterprises need additional clarity to optimise business decisions, and harness new opportunities. With that in mind, teaming up with Tractica is particularly relevant to NXTAsia, which focuses on the business impact of emerging technologies. We are therefore pleased to welcome Tractica as a knowledge partner for the event. This new partnership is a testimony to our ever-evolving commitment to support the TMT industry and facilitate its path towards successful growth in the region," says Ivan Ferrari, Event Director for ConnecTechAsia.
"At Tractica, we are very pleased to join ConnecTechAsia as a knowledge partner. 2019 promises to be a dynamic year for emerging technologies and Singapore continues to be a key centre of innovation and exploration. On a global level in 2019, technologies such as AI, IoT, and blockchain are reaching new levels of capability and commercial scale. At the same time, the market grapples with challenges such as privacy and security, rapidly evolving business models, new hardware architectures, and the question of global cooperation in an age of nationalism. ConnecTechAsia will be a focal point for business and technology leaders to gather and sort through the opportunities as well as the challenges surrounding emerging technology markets," says Clint Wheelock, Managing Director at Tractica.
Latest News Posts
- Apex Legends wall running, Titan mechs possibly on the way
- First PC mods available on Xbox One through 'Paradox Mods'
- OVERKILL's The Walking Dead pre-order refunded, NOT canceled
- Age of Empires will have a segment Inside Xbox in March
- Valve abandon ALL non-gaming related video content on Steam
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure