SINGAPORE, Jan. 23, 2019 -- Asia's biggest Telecom, Media and Technology (TMT) event ConnecTechAsia (Singapore, June 18-20, 2019) has inked a knowledge partnership deal with Tractica - a market intelligence firm that focuses on human interaction with technology.
Tractica's expertise in new technology trends, and emerging market opportunities in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotics, User Interface Technologies, Wearable Devices, and Digital Health, will boost ConnecTechAsia's position as the premier platform in Asia to discover and learn about developing trends and innovations in Tech.
At ConnecTechAsia, organiser UBM gathers three flagship events - CommunicAsia, BroadcastAsia and NXTAsia, under one umbrella brand, creating a holistic business platform that addresses the converging ecosystems of TMT. The last edition saw 1,800 exhibitors from 52 countries/regions and 40,000 attendees from 96 countries/regions.
The partnership with Tractica will bring the latest insights and expert knowledge to all event stakeholders, keeping them up-to-date, not just during three event days, but 365 days of the year, on how advances in technology are shaping how we interact with the world around us.
"Knowledge has always been the most powerful asset to have, and in today's world, cluttered with unfiltered information, enterprises need additional clarity to optimise business decisions, and harness new opportunities. With that in mind, teaming up with Tractica is particularly relevant to NXTAsia, which focuses on the business impact of emerging technologies. We are therefore pleased to welcome Tractica as a knowledge partner for the event. This new partnership is a testimony to our ever-evolving commitment to support the TMT industry and facilitate its path towards successful growth in the region," says Ivan Ferrari, Event Director for ConnecTechAsia.
"At Tractica, we are very pleased to join ConnecTechAsia as a knowledge partner. 2019 promises to be a dynamic year for emerging technologies and Singapore continues to be a key centre of innovation and exploration. On a global level in 2019, technologies such as AI, IoT, and blockchain are reaching new levels of capability and commercial scale. At the same time, the market grapples with challenges such as privacy and security, rapidly evolving business models, new hardware architectures, and the question of global cooperation in an age of nationalism. ConnecTechAsia will be a focal point for business and technology leaders to gather and sort through the opportunities as well as the challenges surrounding emerging technology markets," says Clint Wheelock, Managing Director at Tractica.
Latest News Posts
- Ex Nintendo CEO Reggie Fils-Aime blessed with retiring gifts
- Mortal Kombat 11 Switch gameplay trailer shows story mode
- Mortal Kombat 11 - Shao Kahn can taunt players 'You Suck!'
- Mortal Kombat 11 full roster revealed, 25 playable fighters
- Dennis Smith Jr. goes Mortal Kombat with Sub-Zero sneakers
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- BIOS settings CPU Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4, x470
- Cougar Vortex RGB HPB 120 PWM HDB Cooling Kit Review
- Reolink RLC-422 PoE Dome Camera Review
- who manufactures my universal serial bus controller
- Freeze Your Opponents On The Hardwood
- You Have Been Summoned to the Summoners War: Tour of Americas
- Egg-splosive Fun Cracks Open In Entropia Universe's Easter Mayhem 2019
- All content of Fishing Planet in a Premium Edition for consoles!
- Voiceover Legends And Console-Inspired Graphics Meet For Epic Battle In Overhit