On December 6 this year on the Steam platform (PC) will be released a new logic game - Clinically Dead. Created by a one-man studio from Poland, the production offers unique experiences referring to the state of clinical death, unconventional and challenging puzzles as well as a psychedelic visual setting. The Nintendo Switch edition for Clinically Dead is also planned.
Clinically Dead was in the making for the last 4 years, and Mogila Games studio, which was created by Pawel Mogila (the creator of, among others, the logical platformer Grimind), was in charge of the production. The publishers are PlayWay S.A. and Ultimate Games S.A.
The storyline concerns death - the last seconds of life and an unnatural flow of time. In Clinically Dead, the player faces a strange and surprising reality.
"The manipulation of space-time plays a decisive role. In Clinically Dead, movement itself affects time, and individual colors determine the time that is left. For example, the color blue means a low time value. The color red, however, is a large amount of time. We move not only in three standard directions, but also in the fourth, which is time" - says the game's creator, PaweÃƒ..., MogiÃƒ...,a.
As the creator points out, Clinically Dead offers a total of about 4-6 hours of fun based on psychedelic reality, manipulation of space-time and demanding puzzles.
"The key element of the game is solving puzzles. In order to solve them, in practice, you have to move objects or press the appropriate buttons. More importantly, Clinically Dead is not an easy game" - adds Pawel Mogila.
If for some people the coloring of the game is too bright, they can take advantage of an additional option (a so-called anti-psychedelic filter) and reduce the intensity of colors accordingly.
Main features of Clinically Dead:
- Psychedelic reality
- Manipulation of space-time;
- Challenging puzzles;
- A feast of ;
- Unique experiences.
Clinically Dead will make its debut on the Steam platform on December 6, 2018. An edition of the game for Nintendo Switch is also planned.
Clinically Dead (Steam): https://store.steampowered.com/app/927840/Clinically_Dead/
Clinically Dead Trailer: https://youtu.be/nMxLbjezEkY
- Clinically Dead
- Genre: action, adventure, indie, logical
- Producer: Mogila Games
- Publisher: PlayWay S.A., Ultimate Games S.A.
- Language: English, Polish
- Launch date: Dec. 6, 2018 (Steam)
Minimum technical requirements:
- Operating system: Windows 7/8/10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics card: GeForce GTX 770
- Disk space: 3 GB of available space
Latest News Posts
- AMD 50th anniversary Radeon VII, Ryzen 7 2700X teased
- Halo TV show will deliver character-focused storytelling
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 430.39 drivers: ready for GTX 1650
- Digital Storm teases GeForce RTX 2070 Max-P gaming laptops
- NVIDIA's new GeForce GTX 1650 starts at $149 and uses 75W
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- The Game Industry Conference calls for Speakers
- Fantasy Smith VR is on Steam now, come make magical weapons for the cute adventurers!
- Monster Hunter Returns to Puzzle & Dragons in Fan-Favorite Collab
- As Esports Industry Grows, Doctors Address Needs of Unique New Athletes