Plovdiv, Bulgaria - November 21, 2018 - Repulse Game Studio launches their first virtual reality action game - Experiment Gone Rogue. The game is now available on Steam Early Access and it supports Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
Experiment Gone Rogue is set in dystopian Earth, where an alien civilization, called the Cirinians, have asserted themselves over humanity. They perform various experiments on humans with the purpose of creating a super soldier under their control. However, something goes wrong with one of the test subjects and they lose their control over it. The player steps in the shoes of the escaped subject in the Cirinian facility, destroying everything in its way.
- The game includes key features such as:
- Smooth locomotion and teleportation system
- Dynamic gunplay: use real-life movements to take cover or dodge bullets
- Physics based punching that transfers your punch velocity into the game
- Various weapons with hidden upgraded versions
- Extra prizes won via minigames
- Multiple Boss fights
- A virtual Go-Go bar
- Storyline that you piece together
Latest News Posts
- Win a Blu-ray copy of the film on us!
- Aim for the stars in our 'First Man' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Metro Exodus' story reacts to your decisions
- Visceral's Star Wars game was basically Star Wars Uncharted
- Resident Evil 2 supports ultrawide monitors
- Administrators and moderators
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media