Crazy-Taxi inspired VR game Flying onto PSVR
Nov 6, 2018 - Indie developer Funktronic Labs announces its latest PSVR release Starbear Taxi is available on PSN on Nov 6th for $4.99 USD.
3064 A.D. Fresh out of "hibearnation" (aka unemployment), Starbear is a mammal on a mission: to deliver as many busy bears to their desired destinations as possible, avoiding pesky raccoon bandits along the way. Featuring a novel VR-native RC flight-control system, you gain precise control over your space taxi, with a custom aerodynamics model that allows your flight skills to shine.
- Immersive VR Gameplay - action-packed, skill-based taxi gameplay
- Fun VR Controls - natural physics-based RC flight controls - easy to learn, tough to master
- Cute-As-Heck Art Style - vibrant and colorful, with hand-crafted custom toon shaders
- Replayable - Highly replayable arcade experience, perfect to drop into and instantly play
- Dynamic Soundtrac - Music tuned to your personal playstyle
- Leaderboards - who among you & your friends will have the beary best score?
(Starbear Taxi was also previously launched on Google Daydream, Mirage Solo with Daydream, GearVR, and Oculus Go headsets. )
To find out more, visit: http://funktroniclabs.com/
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:11 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de