Oasis Games Launches the Imaginative Physics-Based Puzzler on New Platforms with Exclusives for PlayStation and PC Players
September 18, 2018- Oasis Games Ltd., a leading global game publisher, with Red Accent Studios today announced that 'Boss Man' is continuing the persecution of all salary men through the release of the physics-based puzzle game,Salary Man Escapefor PlayStation 4, Windows PC via Steam, and HTC VIVE and Oculus Rift via Steam VR. Previously only available on PlayStation VR, the game will be available for $15.99 on PS4, $10.99 for PC and Steam VR.Salary Man Escapeon PS4 will release with the PS VR game and the PC version will come with the Steam VR release. Additionally, 18 complex puzzle levels have been updated for the PC and Steam VR versions.
"We're excited to be working with our partners at Red Accent Studios to bring 'Salary Man Escape' onto new platforms," said Daniel Lin, Vice President of Marketing at Oasis Games. "We've included the VR releases on both PlayStation 4 and PC so players can choose the experience that they enjoy most. Those looking for an extra challenge on PC will find 18 updated levels before they can reach those shiny metal doors to freedom!"
Salary Man Escapetransports the player into a very familiar environment, only to then quickly want to flee. Set in a surreal, noir-esque office environment the employee is dwarfed by the endless sea of desks, monitors and keyboards that entrap him. Running across desktops as notions of the outside world tease the salaryman, the player must move objects considering weight and structure to create a route to freedom. The trying experience is amplified ironically with upbeat elevator music inspired by Japanese 80s music tracks, throughout the eight hours of gameplay. The salaryman experience can now be had across PS VR, PS4, PC and Steam VR.
- Players experience a 360-degree perspective and freedom of movement on PlayStation VR; as well as HTC VIVE and Oculus Rift via Steam VR
- Take a break from VR and experience the escape through PS4 and PC
- Solve physics-dependent puzzles leveraging physics properties - like weight, balance and force
- Over 8 hours of gameplay with 6 chapters and 78 levels, of which 18 have been renovated for PC
- Each chapter adds a new puzzle mechanic into the mix, making progression increasingly complex and challenging, with the PC versions offering 18 new chapters
- The game features a noir-esque visual style, contrasted with a cheerful, classic Japanese 80's inspired soundtrack
- Salary Man Escapeis developed by Red Accent Studios and published by Oasis Games for PlayStation VR, PS4, and PC via Steam and Steam VR in North America and is available now on the PlayStation Store for $15.99 and $10.99 on Steam. This game has been rated "E for Everyone" by the ESRB for PlayStation 4 and PS VR. The PC version is not rated by the ESRB.
Stay up to date on all VR and console titles from Oasis Games by liking us on Facebook - fb.me/OasisGamesConsole; following on Twitter - @OAS_Games; following on Instagram - @OasGamesOfficial; or visiting us at https://www.oasgames.com.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation's 'Raising Kratos' is a God of War documentary
- Assassin's Creed Unity review-bombed for Notre-Dame support
- BioWare can redeem Anthem, Star Citizen creator says
- RAGE 2 looks like a Ubisoft game, and it needs multiplayer
- Hideo Kojima could use streaming to meld gaming and movies
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- [H270M-ITX/ac] Cannot POST with PCIE NIC card
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- The Fox Software is proud to announce the release of Active Soccer 2019 on Nintendo Switch
- Egg Hunt 2019: Scrambled in Time
- Bunnies and eggs in a War Game...seriously?
- Huawei Announces Its New 'Four-Engines' Brand Strategy, Leading Intelligent IP Networks
- Match Three Pirates! Heir to Davy Jones Now Available on Steam!