Sept. 7, 2018, Tokyo- Amata K.K. has announced that Last Labyrinth, a VR escape-the-room game, is set for a multi-platform release in 2019, and that a demo version of the game will be available to play at TOKYO GAME SHOW 2018, later this month.
Your eyes begin to adjust to the darkness, and you find yourself in a room you've never seen before. You go to stand but are barely able to move. You look down to find that your arms and legs are strapped to a wheelchair.
As the panic begins to set in, you catch a glimpse of a figure out of the corner of your eye!?
A young girl, standing in the darkness, stares at you with cold eyes...
About Last Labyrinth:
An escape-the-room adventure game that can only be experienced in VR, Last Labyrinth was created specifically for the VR age. Players must work to escape a mansion full of hidden dangers with a mysterious girl that appears before them.
Debuting at TOKYO GAME SHOW 2016, the Last Labyrinth preview demo created a lot of buzz, with a long line of attendees waiting to play. The interest continued to grow at Laval Virtual 2017, where Last Labyrinth received the Best VR/AR Contents award.
The overwhelming positive response to the preview version has made it possible for a full, multi-platform, simultaneous worldwide release in Spring 2019. Last Labyrinth will be available as a downloadable title on PlayStationÃ,Â®Store, SteamÃ,Â®, Oculus Store and Microsoft Store, and will support PlayStationÃ,Â®VR, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and Windows Mixed Reality Headsets on release.
Prior to the release of the game, Amata will feature a special TGS limited demo version at TOKYO GAME SHOW 2018 at booth 10-W09 in the VR/AR Area.
Development of Last Labyrinth is being spearheaded by Hiromichi Takahashi, director and producer of the acclaimed Doko Demo Issyo (PlayStationÃ,Â® 1999) series and co-creator of Toro (the Sony Cat). Working alongside Mr. Takahashi is a diverse team, many of whom are industry veterans with resumes featuring titles that are household names around the world.
For more information about Last Labyrinth please visit:http://lastlabyrinth.jp
Latest News Posts
- Anthem's new stronghold comes tomorrow in latest update
- Prediction: new PS5 streaming service to blend games & film
- RAGE 2 is a live service game without multiplayer
- Leffen casts Super Smash Bros. Ultimate training aside
- Cyberpunk 2077 is 'pretty different' from E3 2018 gameplay
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- How to booking a escort via internet
- Intel wireless card not detcted in Beebox J3160
- The Fox Software is proud to announce the release of Active Soccer 2019 on Nintendo Switch
- Egg Hunt 2019: Scrambled in Time
- Bunnies and eggs in a War Game...seriously?
- Huawei Announces Its New 'Four-Engines' Brand Strategy, Leading Intelligent IP Networks
- Match Three Pirates! Heir to Davy Jones Now Available on Steam!