HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology, today announces the expansion of the Predator DDR4 memory with ultra-fast HyperX Predator DDR4 up to 4,000MHz, and new kits up to 128GB at 3,000MHz to meet the needs of gamers, DIY and system builders. Predator memory is available in single module capacities of 8GB-16GB and kits of 2, 4, and 8 with capacities of 8GB-128GB. The Intel XMP-ready profiles are optimized for Intel's latest chipsets. Just select the profile and the system would be ready for overclocking.
HyperX announces new Predator DDR4 memory at Computex.
In addition to adding new performance SKU's, HyperX is also consolidating and simplifying the memory product lines to two categories: FURY, Plug N Play memory, is for the PC builders looking for simplicity in overclocking and Predator, XMP memory, is to give PC builders the best performance they need. Whether you are building a PC with the latest AMD or Intel processors, HyperX memory meets you needs. Both memories are 100-percent factory tested and backed by a lifetime warranty, offering users extreme performance and reliability.
SPECIFICATIONS AND DIMENSIONS
Singles: 8GB, 16GB
Kits of 2: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
Kits of 4: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
Kits of 8: 128GB
Frequencies: 2400MHz, 2666MHz, 3000MHz, 3200MHz, 3333MHz, 3600MHz, 4000MHz
Latencies: CL12, CL13, CL15, CL16, CL17, CL19
Operating Temperatures 0C to 85C
Dimensions 133.35mm x 42.2mm
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard