G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, is thrilled to release new ultra-high capacity Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory kits based on 16GB modules designed for Intel X99 and Z270 platforms.
Adding New High-Speed 16GB Module-Based Memory Kits
Since the widely-acclaimed launch of Trident Z RGB memory series in December 2016, G.SKILL focused heavily on bringing high performance DDR4 16GB RGB modules to the Intel X99 platform.
Now, the Trident Z RGB is available in full sets of 8 modules for a total of 64GB (8GBx8) or 128GB (16GBx8) capacity, along with lighting control software support for the Intel X99 platform from most major motherboard vendors. To commemorate the addition of X99 support, a new Trident Z RGB trailer is available to show the vivid full-range RGB lighting effect.
Adding X99-Optimized Memory Kits
In the never-ending pursuit of performance, G.SKILL is proud to announce RGB memory kits sustaining memory frequencies up to a blistering DDR4-3466MHz CL16-18-18-38 in 8GBx8 and DDR4-3333MHz CL16-18-18-38 in 16GBx8 configurations, which are perfect for any high performance workstation or gaming PCs.
The following validation screenshot shows the DDR4-3466MHz CL16-18-18-38 64GB (8GBx8) memory kit stress testing on the ASUS X99-Deluxe II motherboard with an Intel Core i7-6800K processor.
New 16GB Module Based Memory Kits for Intel Z270 Platform
As software programs and users demand more speed and responsiveness from computer systems, the need for higher capacity memory kits is growing dramatically in the PC community. The DDR4-3866MHz 32GB (16GBx2) kit provides an ultimate combination of capacity and speed, which makes Trident Z RGB the ideal choice for building an extreme performance PC in full RGB display.
The following validation screen is the DDR4-3866MHz CL18-18-18-38 32GB (16GBx2) Trident Z RGB memory kit on the Intel Z270 chipset-based ASUS ROG Maximus IX Apex motherboard with an Intel Core i5-7600K processor.
New Trident Z RGB Specifications Chart
The following chart lists the specifications of the new additions to the Trident Z RGB series.
Availability & XMP 2.0 Support
These new Trident Z RGB memory kits are scheduled to be released in May 2017, with XMP 2.0 support for a trouble-free overclocking setup and are backed by G.SKILL's limited lifetime warranty.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel Coffee Lake-S: flagship 8700K CPU, 40 PCIe lanes
- Ethereum mining difficulty reaches lofty new heights
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series pricing to continue rising
- Amnesia dev Chinese Room has 'gone dark'
- Run, don't walk for our 'Walking Dead' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM