G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, is thrilled to release new ultra-high capacity Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory kits based on 16GB modules designed for Intel X99 and Z270 platforms.
Adding New High-Speed 16GB Module-Based Memory Kits
Since the widely-acclaimed launch of Trident Z RGB memory series in December 2016, G.SKILL focused heavily on bringing high performance DDR4 16GB RGB modules to the Intel X99 platform.
Now, the Trident Z RGB is available in full sets of 8 modules for a total of 64GB (8GBx8) or 128GB (16GBx8) capacity, along with lighting control software support for the Intel X99 platform from most major motherboard vendors. To commemorate the addition of X99 support, a new Trident Z RGB trailer is available to show the vivid full-range RGB lighting effect.
Adding X99-Optimized Memory Kits
In the never-ending pursuit of performance, G.SKILL is proud to announce RGB memory kits sustaining memory frequencies up to a blistering DDR4-3466MHz CL16-18-18-38 in 8GBx8 and DDR4-3333MHz CL16-18-18-38 in 16GBx8 configurations, which are perfect for any high performance workstation or gaming PCs.
The following validation screenshot shows the DDR4-3466MHz CL16-18-18-38 64GB (8GBx8) memory kit stress testing on the ASUS X99-Deluxe II motherboard with an Intel Core i7-6800K processor.
New 16GB Module Based Memory Kits for Intel Z270 Platform
As software programs and users demand more speed and responsiveness from computer systems, the need for higher capacity memory kits is growing dramatically in the PC community. The DDR4-3866MHz 32GB (16GBx2) kit provides an ultimate combination of capacity and speed, which makes Trident Z RGB the ideal choice for building an extreme performance PC in full RGB display.
The following validation screen is the DDR4-3866MHz CL18-18-18-38 32GB (16GBx2) Trident Z RGB memory kit on the Intel Z270 chipset-based ASUS ROG Maximus IX Apex motherboard with an Intel Core i5-7600K processor.
New Trident Z RGB Specifications Chart
The following chart lists the specifications of the new additions to the Trident Z RGB series.
Availability & XMP 2.0 Support
These new Trident Z RGB memory kits are scheduled to be released in May 2017, with XMP 2.0 support for a trouble-free overclocking setup and are backed by G.SKILL's limited lifetime warranty.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series