G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, is thrilled to release new ultra-high capacity Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory kits based on 16GB modules designed for Intel X99 and Z270 platforms.
Adding New High-Speed 16GB Module-Based Memory Kits
Since the widely-acclaimed launch of Trident Z RGB memory series in December 2016, G.SKILL focused heavily on bringing high performance DDR4 16GB RGB modules to the Intel X99 platform.
Now, the Trident Z RGB is available in full sets of 8 modules for a total of 64GB (8GBx8) or 128GB (16GBx8) capacity, along with lighting control software support for the Intel X99 platform from most major motherboard vendors. To commemorate the addition of X99 support, a new Trident Z RGB trailer is available to show the vivid full-range RGB lighting effect.
Adding X99-Optimized Memory Kits
In the never-ending pursuit of performance, G.SKILL is proud to announce RGB memory kits sustaining memory frequencies up to a blistering DDR4-3466MHz CL16-18-18-38 in 8GBx8 and DDR4-3333MHz CL16-18-18-38 in 16GBx8 configurations, which are perfect for any high performance workstation or gaming PCs.
The following validation screenshot shows the DDR4-3466MHz CL16-18-18-38 64GB (8GBx8) memory kit stress testing on the ASUS X99-Deluxe II motherboard with an Intel Core i7-6800K processor.
New 16GB Module Based Memory Kits for Intel Z270 Platform
As software programs and users demand more speed and responsiveness from computer systems, the need for higher capacity memory kits is growing dramatically in the PC community. The DDR4-3866MHz 32GB (16GBx2) kit provides an ultimate combination of capacity and speed, which makes Trident Z RGB the ideal choice for building an extreme performance PC in full RGB display.
The following validation screen is the DDR4-3866MHz CL18-18-18-38 32GB (16GBx2) Trident Z RGB memory kit on the Intel Z270 chipset-based ASUS ROG Maximus IX Apex motherboard with an Intel Core i5-7600K processor.
New Trident Z RGB Specifications Chart
The following chart lists the specifications of the new additions to the Trident Z RGB series.
Availability & XMP 2.0 Support
These new Trident Z RGB memory kits are scheduled to be released in May 2017, with XMP 2.0 support for a trouble-free overclocking setup and are backed by G.SKILL's limited lifetime warranty.
Latest News Posts
- First PC mods available on Xbox One through 'Paradox Mods'
- OVERKILL's The Walking Dead pre-order refunded, NOT canceled
- Age of Empires will have a segment Inside Xbox in March
- Valve abandon ALL non-gaming related video content on Steam
- Battlerite Royale hits free-to-play on Steam, now available
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Magnum Trt Secrets
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure