XPG, a division of ADATA Technology, today announced a new partnership with renowned professional gaming team ahq E-Sports Club, which currently focuses on hit shooter Overwatch from Blizzard Entertainment.
Forms alliance with leading Overwatch team to mark opening of first Blizzard stadium
The alliance between XPG and ahq was signed by ADATA President Shalley Chen and ahq CEO Sung-Yu Hsieh in preparation for the Overwatch Pacific Championship. Ms. Chen noted that "Blizzard opened its very first e-sports venue in Taiwan and is also using this stadium to host major official tournaments. We believe this shows Taiwan has great potential for e-sports development and are therefore happy to be working with team ahq".
The signing ceremony will also live stream on Twitch, and will be followed by XPG holding an online lucky draw giving away an SX950 SSD, an SD700X external SSD, an EX500 enclosure, and DDR4 memory to celebrate the event with gamers and fans. XPG and ADATA welcome everyone to tune in and try their luck.
Live stream information
Time: April 7, 2017, 7pm Taipei time, https://www.twitch.tv/ahqesportsclub
About XPG by ADATA
Xtreme Performance Gear (XPG) is a brand by ADATA, providing high performance products for gamers, e-sport pros, and tech enthusiasts. XPG works closely with the community and applies insight into consumer needs. Every XPG-branded product surpasses stringent ADATA stringent A+ testing methodology, which ensures the highest standards for superior product stability and ultra-high performance. Not only does the XPG line sport solid technical features, its strength shines through with sheer cool designs that have earned prestigious accolades worldwide such as Good Design from Japan and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award.
XPG delivers extreme gaming experiences to help gamers make every moment exciting. For more details, please visit https://www.xpg.com
Latest News Posts
- Digital-only Xbox One has 1TB HDD, includes three games
- Epic won't let 'crappy games' on its store
- Steam's library UI is getting a makeover
- Google Stadia's save sharing feature is revolutionary
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023