XPG, a division of ADATA Technology, today announced a new partnership with renowned professional gaming team ahq E-Sports Club, which currently focuses on hit shooter Overwatch from Blizzard Entertainment.
Forms alliance with leading Overwatch team to mark opening of first Blizzard stadium
The alliance between XPG and ahq was signed by ADATA President Shalley Chen and ahq CEO Sung-Yu Hsieh in preparation for the Overwatch Pacific Championship. Ms. Chen noted that "Blizzard opened its very first e-sports venue in Taiwan and is also using this stadium to host major official tournaments. We believe this shows Taiwan has great potential for e-sports development and are therefore happy to be working with team ahq".
The signing ceremony will also live stream on Twitch, and will be followed by XPG holding an online lucky draw giving away an SX950 SSD, an SD700X external SSD, an EX500 enclosure, and DDR4 memory to celebrate the event with gamers and fans. XPG and ADATA welcome everyone to tune in and try their luck.
Live stream information
Time: April 7, 2017, 7pm Taipei time, https://www.twitch.tv/ahqesportsclub
About XPG by ADATA
Xtreme Performance Gear (XPG) is a brand by ADATA, providing high performance products for gamers, e-sport pros, and tech enthusiasts. XPG works closely with the community and applies insight into consumer needs. Every XPG-branded product surpasses stringent ADATA stringent A+ testing methodology, which ensures the highest standards for superior product stability and ultra-high performance. Not only does the XPG line sport solid technical features, its strength shines through with sheer cool designs that have earned prestigious accolades worldwide such as Good Design from Japan and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award.
XPG delivers extreme gaming experiences to help gamers make every moment exciting. For more details, please visit https://www.xpg.com
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard