LucidSound, innovators of premium gaming audio hardware invite Nintendo gamers to make the switch to a better audio experience via the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset. Available for purchase today at all leading retailers, the LS20 features unrivalled, powered gaming audio, serving as the perfect partner to the new Nintendo Switch Home Gaming System available from March 3, 2017.
Next-Generation Gaming Headset Offers Premium Audio and Advanced Features When Used with Nintendo Switch Home Gaming System
With a modern, lifestyle appearance, strikingly different from traditional gaming headsets, the LS20 has been engineered for gaming-on-the-go. Featuring a compact, portable footprint, the headset houses superior quality, fully amplified gaming audio. With a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, LS20 owners can enjoy rich audio via their Nintendo Switch and other gaming platforms for up to 20 hours per charge.
The LS20 is designed with the gamer in mind, featuring the acclaimed LucidSound ear-cup control which allow players to adjust audio simply by rotating their ear-cup and mute audio with a simple press. The radically innovative control scheme means an end to awkward buttons, switches, and dials, allowing gamers to adjust their audio without taking concentration away from the game.
"We engineered the LS20 from the ground up to provide next-generation audio and intuitive control to portable gamers and we believe our headset will prove to be the go-to choice for Nintendo Switch players," said Chris Von Huben, CEO of LucidSound. "It's clear that Nintendo has reinvented gaming yet again and our headset is ideally positioned to take advantage of the unique methods of play offered by the new console. Whether using at home or away, the LS20 provides modern gamers with a superior audio experience and we can't wait to introduce the LucidSound difference to a wider audience come March 2017."
40mm speakers with neodymium magnets provide deep bass and clear highs, complete with the carefully crafted, signature LucidSound audio acoustics. Bass-Boost enhances the low-end yet further, ideal for shooting games such as Splatoon 2, and built-in mic-monitoring allows players to hear their own voice through the headset. Lastly, the LS20 features a removable boom mic as well as an integrated hidden mic, affording truly universal use and sporting an understated design that uses premium materials including an aluminium frame.
Available now at leading retailers for around $99.99, the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset is compatible with Nintendo Switch as well as a wide range of gaming formats including the PlayStation4, Xbox One, PC/MAC, mobile phones, and smart devices.
For global retailer information, please visit http://www.lucidsound.com/where-to-buy.html
For more information, visit lucidsound.com and follow LucidSound on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
For additional product info and images: http://lucidsound.com/press.html
LucidSound is committed to designing premium quality audio products for gamers. Every team member of LucidSound hails from a gaming audio background with a vision to deliver world-class audio to the interactive entertainment sector. Uncompromising in its insistence for audio excellence, the Company crafts audio products specifically for the needs of gamers and everyday life. Strikingly different in appearance from traditional gaming hardware, the LucidSound family of products unlock the emotion and intensity of modern gaming audio, elevating the experience for gamers everywhere.
All company and product names are trademarks of their respective owners.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit