E-BLUE unveils two extraordinary products at Consumer Electronic Show (CES) at Las Vegas, defining the new perspective of gaming reality. The newly launched products have successfully hit the eSports industry while exceeding everyone's expectation including PC and gaming developers, as well as gamers.
THE WORLD'S FIRST HYBRID-TOWER MONITOR
With years of R&D effort, E-BLUE proudly presents the world's first Hybrid-Tower Monitor, SCION-32 to public. This revolutionary all-in-one masterpiece unifies the mainframe computer with HD monitor, unleashing limitless gaming experience. SCION-32 is a custom-built station, users can flexibly build in their favorite PC components to enhance the performance. It supports Micro-ATX and Mini-ATX, highly compatible with most of the display cards while preserving sufficient ports for multiple devices and USB connection. It builds with two hard disk slots, one for HD and the other for SSD.
To ensure superb heat dissipation, SCION-32 is well-equipped with a 3D air-piping system and double silent fans of 1500RPM, air is ventilated like no others, providing gamers the coolest performance in the battlefield.
While the 32" HD monitor (2K, 2560x1440) would absolutely take your breath away, the panoramic view is as incredible as the mega screen in theater, gamers would just intensely immerse into the fictitious world. The monitor can be flexibly adjusted to any angle, thanks to the highly durable damper bearing which can stand for 50K abrasion resistance. LED illumination on the sides further stimulates the cybernetic mood.
Change the way you game - is the spirit of E-BLUE, it is determined to creating opportunities and worthy value to all the stakeholders in the eSports industry, it keeps its promises to uplift the whole industry and thrive together. CES is the best platform to endorse the brand's conviction and direction setting the trend.
E-BLUE has been founded in Hong Kong since 1995, with 21 years of experience innovating and manufacturing PC and gaming peripherals, including mouse, keyboards, headsets, gaming chairs and storage media. E-BLUE has developed a remarkable branding that dominates the market and wins massive followers around the globe, due to its unbeatable design, professionally made, superior quality and surely its unstoppable innovative spirit. It has a strong global presence, its products are marketed over 87 countries across USA, Europe, China, South East Asia, Middle East and Africa etc. Its close partnership with MARVEL since 2013, the renowned comic publisher, for the Ironman and Marvel collection have rocked the market and further made the brand well known globally.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE releases RX 580 Gaming Box, portable mining box!!
- NVIDIA powers 92.2% of VR gamers, leaves AMD with just 7.8%
- CD Projekt RED opens new studio to work on Cyberpunk 2077
- Tencent to publish Ubisoft's biggest games in China
- Vivendi cancels Ubisoft takeover, to sell all company shares
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit