G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, announces new high-speed DDR4 memory specifications designed for the latest 7th Gen Intel Core processors and Z270 motherboards under the extreme performance Trident Z series.
With 16GB (8GBx2) and 32GB (8GBx4) kits becoming the mainstream memory capacities in PC systems, 8GB-based kits are in greater demand for higher performance than ever. Upon the launch of Intel's latest Kaby Lake platform, G.SKILL bumps up the maximum frequency speeds to a blistering DDR4-4266MHz at CL19-19-19-39 for 16GB (8GBx2) kits and DDR4-4133MHz CL19-21-21-41 for 32GB (8GBx4) kits.
The Fastest 16GB (8GBx2) Kit - DDR4-4266 CL19-19-19-39
Extremely high frequency memory kits often are achieved at the sacrifice of unsightly CL timings. Not anymore! With a more streamlined and efficient CL19-19-19-39 timing memory kit at 4266MHz, the limits have been increased under the latest 7th Gen Intel Core processor. Now available on Newegg.com: http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007611%20601203957%2050008476%20601275375&IsNodeId=1&name=G.SKILL
Check the image below for a test validation screenshot with the ASUS ROG Maximus IX Apex motherboard and Intel Core i7-7700K processor:
The Fastest 32GB (8GBx4) Kit - DDR4-4133 CL19-21-21-41
Those familiar with overclocking and high performance memory kits know that increased memory capacity also makes it difficult to raise the frequency speed. Built on decades of experience, G.SKILL is raising the limits of 8GBx4 kits to an unprecedented DDR4-4133MHz.
See below for a test validation screenshot for the DDR4-4133MHz 32GB kit on the ASUS ROG Maximus IX Formula motherboard and the Intel Core i5-7600K processor:
Kaby Lake Platform Launch Records: 8 World Records & 21 Global First Places
Upon the launch of the Kaby Lake platform are new overclocking and benchmark records, including a total of 8 world records and 21 global first place records achieved with the DDR4 Trident Z series memory and 7th Gen Intel Core processors! Check out the full list of records below. (Source: http://hwbot.org/newsflash/4191_kaby_lake_launch_day_8_world_records_21_global_first_places)
New DDR4 Memory Specifications
For a full list of new DDR4 memory specifications designed for the latest 7th Gen Intel Core processor and the Z270 chipset platform, please refer to the table below:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Capcom reveal Resident Evil 2 Claire 'Military' DLC costume
- Soulcalibur VI - Swords and Souls documentary video part 1/2
- Mario/Zelda/Pokemon themed Smash Bros. Ultimate controllers
- Kingdom Hearts III Screenshots: Twilight Town/Olympus Worlds
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam