G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, announces new high-speed DDR4 memory specifications designed for the latest 7th Gen Intel Core processors and Z270 motherboards under the extreme performance Trident Z series.
With 16GB (8GBx2) and 32GB (8GBx4) kits becoming the mainstream memory capacities in PC systems, 8GB-based kits are in greater demand for higher performance than ever. Upon the launch of Intel's latest Kaby Lake platform, G.SKILL bumps up the maximum frequency speeds to a blistering DDR4-4266MHz at CL19-19-19-39 for 16GB (8GBx2) kits and DDR4-4133MHz CL19-21-21-41 for 32GB (8GBx4) kits.
The Fastest 16GB (8GBx2) Kit - DDR4-4266 CL19-19-19-39
Extremely high frequency memory kits often are achieved at the sacrifice of unsightly CL timings. Not anymore! With a more streamlined and efficient CL19-19-19-39 timing memory kit at 4266MHz, the limits have been increased under the latest 7th Gen Intel Core processor. Now available on Newegg.com: http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007611%20601203957%2050008476%20601275375&IsNodeId=1&name=G.SKILL
Check the image below for a test validation screenshot with the ASUS ROG Maximus IX Apex motherboard and Intel Core i7-7700K processor:
The Fastest 32GB (8GBx4) Kit - DDR4-4133 CL19-21-21-41
Those familiar with overclocking and high performance memory kits know that increased memory capacity also makes it difficult to raise the frequency speed. Built on decades of experience, G.SKILL is raising the limits of 8GBx4 kits to an unprecedented DDR4-4133MHz.
See below for a test validation screenshot for the DDR4-4133MHz 32GB kit on the ASUS ROG Maximus IX Formula motherboard and the Intel Core i5-7600K processor:
Kaby Lake Platform Launch Records: 8 World Records & 21 Global First Places
Upon the launch of the Kaby Lake platform are new overclocking and benchmark records, including a total of 8 world records and 21 global first place records achieved with the DDR4 Trident Z series memory and 7th Gen Intel Core processors! Check out the full list of records below. (Source: http://hwbot.org/newsflash/4191_kaby_lake_launch_day_8_world_records_21_global_first_places)
New DDR4 Memory Specifications
For a full list of new DDR4 memory specifications designed for the latest 7th Gen Intel Core processor and the Z270 chipset platform, please refer to the table below:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Google Pixelbook: Surface competitor starts at $1199
- Biostar's upcoming RACING Z370 GT7 motherboard teased
- Core i9-7980XE benched: super-fast, but costs $1999
- Custom Radeon RX Vega cards not coming until November
- Oclean One: the world's smartest electric toothbrush
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower