ZADAK Lab is proud to announce that its latest RGB gaming memory and RGB dual-interface SSD, the SHIELD RGB DDR4 and SHIELD RGB SSD, fully support the latest high-end motherboards including both Intel 100 and Intel 200 series chipset boards.
Starting with a clockspeed of 2400Mhz all the way upwards to blazing 3000Mhz, the SHIELD RGB DDR4 comes with single channel packaging as well as dual-channel kits with capacities up to 64GB.
Breakthrough ZArsenal software allows users to control and customize their ZADAK511 SHIELD memory kit without the need for cable and all configurations can be set via software.
Change the effects like flashing LED effect and colors to whatever combination you like on whatever platform you have.
Full compatibility with Intel platforms ensures the ZADAK511 SHIELD DDR4 works on all Intel-100 and -200 series gaming motherboards.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit