ZADAK Lab is proud to announce that its latest RGB gaming memory and RGB dual-interface SSD, the SHIELD RGB DDR4 and SHIELD RGB SSD, fully support the latest high-end motherboards including both Intel 100 and Intel 200 series chipset boards.
Starting with a clockspeed of 2400Mhz all the way upwards to blazing 3000Mhz, the SHIELD RGB DDR4 comes with single channel packaging as well as dual-channel kits with capacities up to 64GB.
Breakthrough ZArsenal software allows users to control and customize their ZADAK511 SHIELD memory kit without the need for cable and all configurations can be set via software.
Change the effects like flashing LED effect and colors to whatever combination you like on whatever platform you have.
Full compatibility with Intel platforms ensures the ZADAK511 SHIELD DDR4 works on all Intel-100 and -200 series gaming motherboards.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- Surface Book 2 announced: GTX 1060, 17-hour battery life
- AMD Radeon Vega Mobile APU: GeForce MX150 performance
- Shadow of War post-launch event calendar revealed
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz