ZADAK Lab is proud to announce that its latest RGB gaming memory and RGB dual-interface SSD, the SHIELD RGB DDR4 and SHIELD RGB SSD, fully support the latest high-end motherboards including both Intel 100 and Intel 200 series chipset boards.
Starting with a clockspeed of 2400Mhz all the way upwards to blazing 3000Mhz, the SHIELD RGB DDR4 comes with single channel packaging as well as dual-channel kits with capacities up to 64GB.
Breakthrough ZArsenal software allows users to control and customize their ZADAK511 SHIELD memory kit without the need for cable and all configurations can be set via software.
Change the effects like flashing LED effect and colors to whatever combination you like on whatever platform you have.
Full compatibility with Intel platforms ensures the ZADAK511 SHIELD DDR4 works on all Intel-100 and -200 series gaming motherboards.
Latest News Posts
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Apex Legends turning their son transsexual, says parents
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- G.Skill TridentZ Royal 4000MHz 32GB Memory Kit Review
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases