ZADAK Lab is proud to announce that its latest RGB gaming memory and RGB dual-interface SSD, the SHIELD RGB DDR4 and SHIELD RGB SSD, fully support the latest high-end motherboards including both Intel 100 and Intel 200 series chipset boards.
Starting with a clockspeed of 2400Mhz all the way upwards to blazing 3000Mhz, the SHIELD RGB DDR4 comes with single channel packaging as well as dual-channel kits with capacities up to 64GB.
Breakthrough ZArsenal software allows users to control and customize their ZADAK511 SHIELD memory kit without the need for cable and all configurations can be set via software.
Change the effects like flashing LED effect and colors to whatever combination you like on whatever platform you have.
Full compatibility with Intel platforms ensures the ZADAK511 SHIELD DDR4 works on all Intel-100 and -200 series gaming motherboards.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top